Scottish independence

BigJimLittleJim said:
stony said:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDTb819BZS4[/video]

What's the capital of Scotland ?

Quality, and you want us to to separate from top lads like that??!!

Did you watch til the end ? Blackpool! hahaha

Bodicoteblue said:
It seems the Scottish tourist board are reviewing his contract.

El Presidente sign him up!

What a glorious addition to the Cellar he would be, especially when he gets round to "telling us what", I can't wait.

Please let them be independent then we can build a wall to stop them coming over the border.
I am up here working the Commonwealth Games and I just cant understand them.

They talk for about five minutes without me understanding a word and then they look at me for a reply !
I understand the match day forum on here more that I do Glaswegians.

Did he tell him in the end? Can't believe we didn't get to find out!

The UK govt have always stated that an independent Scotland could not share the pound. The reality is that there would be a negotiated sharing of the currency because the rest of the UK has to trade with Scotland and wouldnt put that in jeopardy, Alex Salmond is absolutely relying on it. What the good folk living in England need to realise is that they would in effect be underwriting the Scottish economy if we share the pound, as stated by George Osborne, the rest of the UK would carry the risk of the Scottish economy imploding, a real risk with the fukin idiots running the show up here. Hope for a no vote.

I come from a Scottish family and have asked them all for their views. Half will vote yes, the other half no, which really surprised me, as I thought they would all want independence. I personally couldn't care less what happens, as I view myself as European now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.