Scottish independence

They can take their fuckin haggis and deep fried chocolate with them.

strongbowholic said:
George Hannah said:
You'd think that the current Ukrainian bloodbath would be a warning to anyone thinking of voting for a Nationalist party.
You honestly comparing democratic elections with what is going on in Sevastopol?

Now, I've had a drink so I might be out of line and I apologise if that's the case but really?
Alex Salmond with a little mustache and a comb over yes he could be a proper Nationalist.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
dronefromsector7g said:
They can take their fuckin haggis and deep fried chocolate with them.

And ye can stick yer muffins & barms up yer fukn arse :)
Muffins? I'm strictly a barm man.

*Heads to superhero thread*

George Hannah said:
You'd think that the current Ukrainian bloodbath would be a warning to anyone thinking of voting for a Nationalist party.

This isn't a vote for any party. This is a vote to get the chance to vote for a party where the vote might actually count toward something, if that makes sense.

Vote yes and then vote for who you'd like to run the county after that.

51% yes
49% no

"We must not let this fucking sl...ahhh fuck"

The Sky News paper review really was a thing of wonder this evening. The disconnect between the London medias view of the campaign and what's actually happening is frightening.

JackFlash74 said:
The Sky News paper review really was a thing of wonder this evening. The disconnect between the London medias view of the campaign and what's actually happening is frightening.

As is the case with London media's views of just about anything that's happening in the world!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.