Scruffy City!!

What is a professional look today? A tie a suite.... walk round any IT dept or a 'new media' company you will be hard pressed to see a pair of cotton slacks let alone a suite. Does this mean there not professional web designers or technicians...it dress code that thankfully has been consigned to history, its the year 2009 not 1909 - move on get over it, times change.

By them walking about in the airport still classes them being at work, they representing our club so they should be dressed for the occasion, if it's cold fair enough then if the suites aren't warm enough then i'm sure they could of told all the players to wear there black tracksuits instead, at the end of the day there professional people, they should both show and act it at all times!

Mike D said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ooking-professional--youre-duty.html?ITO=1490

Interesting article in the mail about how the players are dressed going to the game. For me the players should all me made to take the example led my Given. The players are representing our club not going off on some piss up abroad. How many times do you see the rags traveling looking like they should be hanging around on street corners

Some opposite view might be that Shay Given looks like an investment banker on his way to banking his millions from his bonus that he should not be paid, whilst SWP looks like he is cold in just his suit jacket.

Who cares what they llok like....this is just the press looking to find any old ways of having a go a city now we have pots of cash and not very many good results.....just yet.

If i'm honest I'd had a bad feeling before Schalke and we defied form and won there, so who knows..........lets what witch band wagon we jump on guys.

bonespost said:
so what if cook turn up like this to sign a player .a professional look for a professional team

Dont confuse two cimpletely different points here mate.....I agree CEO should look like a CEO players look like players and when you watch the scum they all wear iPods, some with big headphones and know one bats an eyelid........

I'm sick of the constant moaning.

Dubai Blue said:
I'm afraid those of you who think that this doesn't matter are quite simply wrong. They are representing OUR football club and some of them don't seem to give a shit. Look professional and you will feel professional.

This is the sort of behaviour I'd expect from rebellious 16 year olds at school, not highly-paid, fully-grown men. It's frankly quite pathetic that SWP and Robinho can't just wear a fucking suit without feeling the need to "accessorise" it and look like complete dicks in the process. Shay Given must be wondering what he's joined when he turns up and sees this blatant flouting of club rules.

Unfortunately, just goes to show what a bunch of fucking idiots a lot of young footballers are nowadays. Hooded tops under suit jackets? White trainers with a suit? Untucked shirt with a suit? Refusing to wear a tie when everyone else is? It's pathetic.

What he said

Richard said:
Dubai Blue said:
I'm afraid those of you who think that this doesn't matter are quite simply wrong. They are representing OUR football club and some of them don't seem to give a shit. Look professional and you will feel professional.

This is the sort of behaviour I'd expect from rebellious 16 year olds at school, not highly-paid, fully-grown men. It's frankly quite pathetic that SWP and Robinho can't just wear a fucking suit without feeling the need to "accessorise" it and look like complete dicks in the process. Shay Given must be wondering what he's joined when he turns up and sees this blatant flouting of club rules.

Unfortunately, just goes to show what a bunch of fucking idiots a lot of young footballers are nowadays. Hooded tops under suit jackets? White trainers with a suit? Untucked shirt with a suit? Refusing to wear a tie when everyone else is? It's pathetic.

What he said

What he said is a pile of bollox......where is it written that the rules of normal society work in the fantasy world that is professional football. Men who wear suits (and I admit that I am one of them) have a shite reputation with the average man on our streets in the UK right now.....so dont be blinded by the light of whats on the wrapper...its whats in the tin that matters.

Sorry about the mixed metafors here but you get my drift.

So George Graham would've sorted them out? Is that the same George Graham who was booted out of arsenal for corruption, whilst no doubt wearing a suit? Fine example, we need to be more like him don't we?

How do Barcelona dress? Does Henry always wear a suit & tie? How about Ronaldinho at Milan, suited up for every occasion? I don't suppose we'll find out because no twat has done a piss taking anti Barcelona/Milan article in the Mail but they have done one just on City alone. Add that to the Ladyman 'inside knowledge' tea-lady stories of disharmony & what have you got? What are their motives? To help us? To uncover a huge story in the public interest?

To cause as much unrest as possible.

These people have an agenda. Shithouses the lot of 'em.

Can't see anything wrong with Ireland, when a business man is going to a meeting he can wear a hat if he wants no-one cares.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.