Scum Found Guilty Of Lee Rigby Murder

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Blue Note said:
Bigga said:
Whilst I DO NOT condone what the two idiots did, what many of you are spewing out flies in the face of what this utterly incredible family believe in.

In fact, I am shocked more peace and love come this tragedy stricken family, than any of you warriors behind a keyboard...

It's funny how between the two murdering scumbags and the blood thirsty forumites, that a belief in the Human Spirit emits from the grieving parents. I may not know them, but I love them for it. I don't know where they find that strength.

Shame on you all...

Yes how dare anyone be shocked by this and vent their emotions.

How so evil some people are that they may want justice for an innocent lad being butchered in the street.

We have had justice - the perpetrators of this atrocity have been brought to trial and found guilty by a court of law.
It's called due legal process, and is one of the things that sets us apart from terrorists and fundamentalist extremists.
What you are wanting is revenge, which is a different thing altogether, and ironically folk are saying we should butcher a man who butchered.
How, exactly, does that put us on a higher moral plane than scum like this?

i dont think people are thinking morally, they just think these people are utter scum and feel prison is too soft as a punishment. personally i would of loved to see them get the shit kicked out of them by the police or public on the day, then given no pain killers and left to rot in a prison for the rest of their sorry lives... i got the latter that is all !!!

Blue Note said:
Bigga said:
Whilst I DO NOT condone what the two idiots did, what many of you are spewing out flies in the face of what this utterly incredible family believe in.

In fact, I am shocked more peace and love come this tragedy stricken family, than any of you warriors behind a keyboard...

It's funny how between the two murdering scumbags and the blood thirsty forumites, that a belief in the Human Spirit emits from the grieving parents. I may not know them, but I love them for it. I don't know where they find that strength.

Shame on you all...

How so evil some people are that they may want justice for an innocent lad being butchered in the street.

We have had justice - the perpetrators of this atrocity have been brought to trial and found guilty by a court of law.
It's called due legal process, and is one of the things that sets us apart from terrorists and fundamentalist extremists.
What you are wanting is revenge, which is a different thing altogether, and ironically folk are saying we should butcher a man who butchered.

I don't agree with butchering them as like you say it makes us as bad as them (nearly). That's why I said had labour everyday for the rest of their lives. Not a cell with a tv, games consoles etc.

However I don't see a problem with people saying what they want to, it's only natural people are horrified.

mekonmcfc said:
Blue Note said:

i dont think people are thinking morally, they just think these people are utter scum and feel prison is too soft as a punishment. personally i would of loved to see them get the shit kicked out of them by the police or public on the day, then given no pain killers and left to rot in a prison for the rest of their sorry lives... i got the latter that is all !!!

Don't get me wrong - I too think they are vermin, and for me they can lock 'em up and lose the key, but if we stand a hope in hell of ever winning over the hearts and minds of the majority of decent, law-abiding Muslims worldwide who are probably just as appalled by the actions of these two basket cases as you or I am, then we have to lead by example, and show that whatever the atrocity, no matter how horrendous the crime, we don't descend to their levels, because we are a civilised nation.
Once we lose that distinction, then we become no better than those we condemn.

Bigga said:

Mr Rigby said: ‘It was two individuals – it wasn’t anything to do with religion. Their views are not the Islam views – it’s just their private views.
‘You can’t hold religion responsible for their views – they’re using religion as an excuse for whatever they’ve been brainwashed with.’
Mrs Rigby, 47, added: ‘Their aim was to divide the community, to cause conflict, to set people against each other, but they haven’t succeeded, have they? It seems to be that Lee’s death has actually united the community.’
Her husband said he felt they had become part of one ‘massive family’, adding: ‘It shocked the nation and it made Lee part of everybody’s life, not just ours. I mean Lee was taken to everybody’s hearts like a son. He became part of everybody’s families, everybody felt what we were feeling. And still are.’

Shame on you all...

how do you do that trick? Balancing your arse on your shoulders?

people are rightly venting their spleins re this situation, it brought people together, it doesn't mean however that we all have to turn the other cheek and say fuck all

Why not read anothert thread is you can't deal with it....

in your next post by the way, it's Plain, not Plane.............. for the record

mekonmcfc said:

Don't get me wrong - I too think they are vermin, and for me they can lock 'em up and lose the key, but if we stand a hope in hell of ever winning over the hearts and minds of the majority of decent, law-abiding Muslims worldwide who are probably just as appalled by the actions of these two basket cases as you or I am, then we have to lead by example, and show that whatever the atrocity, no matter how horrendous the crime, we don't descend to their levels, because we are a civilised nation.
Once we lose that distinction, then we become no better than those we condemn.

i dont see it as winning the muslim hearts and minds, i see them as 2 utter scum and i would say 99% of the UK population including Muslims would be sickened at what they did. The muslim community itself needs to work harder to root out these type of people, there must of been many many signs.

Bluemanc100 said:
Bigga said:

Mr Rigby said: ‘It was two individuals – it wasn’t anything to do with religion. Their views are not the Islam views – it’s just their private views.
‘You can’t hold religion responsible for their views – they’re using religion as an excuse for whatever they’ve been brainwashed with.’
Mrs Rigby, 47, added: ‘Their aim was to divide the community, to cause conflict, to set people against each other, but they haven’t succeeded, have they? It seems to be that Lee’s death has actually united the community.’
Her husband said he felt they had become part of one ‘massive family’, adding: ‘It shocked the nation and it made Lee part of everybody’s life, not just ours. I mean Lee was taken to everybody’s hearts like a son. He became part of everybody’s families, everybody felt what we were feeling. And still are.’

Shame on you all...

people are rightly venting their spleins re this situation, it brought people together, it doesn't mean however that we all have to turn the other cheek and say fuck all

in your next post by the way, it's Plain, not Plane.............. for the record
No need to get personal. And it's spleen not splein ..... for the record.

People that say butchering these scum bags is stooping to their level are wrong IMO . If someone punched you in the face would you be stoopin to their level if you hit them back ?. No you wouldn't .

At the end of the day, they killed a young lad who was walkin down the street mindin his own. Doin the same to these fookers Would be a reaction created from their action .

I personally think death is too good for these fookers . They won't be afraid and will think they're goin to the 'promise land' till the end . Although prison will prob be too easy and good for them .

Prestwich_Blue said:
foxy said:
Nice of the BBC to give that lunatic Anjem Choudary some good air time on Radio 4 yesterday. Knowing the BBC they will probably make him editor of newsnight in a few months!
They also interviewed Omar Bakri Muhammad on the BBC1 news last night. I thought that was shocking.

Fookers like these should just 'go missin'.

What really pisses me off is that there is Muslim extremists in this country condoning what happened and saying it will happen again.

Why are these people still free and not beaten to a pulp and fucked off to a 3rd world sharia shit hole that they claim to love?

We may be more civilised as a nation now but we get the piss taken out of us.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Bigga said:

Shame on you all...

No need to get personal. And it's spleen not splein ..... for the record.

me, personal, the "shame on you all" comment was uncalled for.......... its a forum, there are many points of view and we are all about free speech in this country

Ask Choudary

I guess I speaks good England like you does....................... touche is the word I think (note to self, proof read replies)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.