Scum v Manchester City: Official Match Thread

PowderBlue said:
fy6blue said:
Come to Poulton, the more the merrier, we'll be louder than them whatever the numbers and no chance of bother unless you act like a prize cock

What boozer in Poulton mate?

Probably The Thatched. Only because you can smoke and watch it at the same time out the back, plus I've got a good record when i've seen us in there.

I reckon it will be something like:

---------------Hart------------
Richards-Toure-Vince-Zabaleta
-----------Yaya----Barry---------
---Milner-----------------Kolarov--
----------Silva-----------------
-----------------Tevez---------

If NDJ is out.

Re: Manchester United VS Manchester City

whalley ranger said:
ban-mcfc said:
how people can be confident going into this game i will never no, its the worst 90 minutes of my life like everytime we play them.... i cannot stand it, even when we are more than 1 up against them im still shitting it.

X2, hate derbies. I felt almost relaxed when we were 5-1 up at Maine Road,..almost.
x3.....fucking hate them.

A few players may need a little rest after their mid-week exertions, particularly James Milner who played all 90 minutes for England. He may have to come off the bench. Tevez, Dzeko and Silva (who only played 15 mins) should be fresh.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Fletcher is a big doubt

Heard has been at home with flu, no gimmicks, they don't want him infecting the players who have been around.

This would be the most important player for them to miss.
I agree,underrated and hugely influential to their energy and play,his omission would be a huge advantage to us.

Hi, first time I've posted on here so forgive me for doing it wrong.

I was looking for a thread on pubs in South East London (Bromley) as I want to watch the derby with like-minded Blues and not a bunch of cockney reds waiting for a fight with the local Chelsea fans.

Does anyone know of any good pubs around Bromley, Croydon, Herne Hill etc? Ganley in Herne Hill used to be good a few years ago but it's now changed to a gastro pub and got rid of the football crowd.

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Rob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.