Scum v Manchester City: Official Match Thread

tyqmvko said:
-------------------Hart----------------------

Richards---Boateng--Kompany---Zabaleta

-----------Milner------de Jong-------------

Silva-------------Yaya---------------Kolarov

------------------Tevez--------------------

Hope we go for it. If we try and defend all game then there is a good chance that we'll end up losing, so let's just go all out for a win.
Hope its this, but it will be this:

_______________Hart_______________
Boateng__Kolo Touré_Kompany__Kolarov (Richards/Zaba MIGHT play)
______________Tévez_______________

If we sit back then we will lose the game , if we go all guns blazing all game , we will lose . If we play a well balanced game and go on the counter , we can win this game and I am actually quite confident . The fact that they have lost a game and we hit the goals again and kept a clean sheet uplifted my belief . They have the thought of defeat in their head now, if we go at them , they will panic. If camel gob isn't playing , but I doubt he is really injured, then we could really go at them , smalling and Evans are poor at the back and Tevez could have them all day long.

-------------------Hart------------------
Boateng-----Toure------Vinnie K------Zabaleta
-------------------NDJ-------------------
------------Yaya-------Barry-------------
Silva------------------------------Kolarov
------------------Tevez-------------------

That team could go to the swamp and win the game . Kolarov with zaba should rough up rafael and as long as Silva is on song , he will always cause problems. We went to arsenal and weren't convincing going forward , that is because we did not have David Silva . For me he is the man who will win us this game , if him and Tevez go at the rags defence they are their for the taking.

Rags 1-2 The Mighty City
Berbaflop for them , Yaya and Tevez for us . CTID !!! Can't wait , despite the fact the match will most likely make me very veyr uncomfortablle like all derbies do.

-------------Hart-------------
Richards-Kolo-Kompany-Zab
-------------NDJ-------------
------Milner-----Yaya--------
Silva-------------------Kolarov
-----------Tevez-------------

With Silva drifting in towards the centre and Milner filling in on the right. Will probably see Dzeko on at some point.

At the moment, I'm going to be quietly optimistic and say 1-1 with the chance we could nick it. Though I thoroughly expect us to be negative.

---------------hart-----------------
richards----kolo----kompany---zabba
--------NDJ-----------milner--------
silva-----------yaya----------kolarov
---------------tevez----------------

:)

I think the main question of this one if which 2 to chose from Barry, Milner and Yaya.

Yaya had a poor game against WBA so possibly go with Milner for the extra labour in midfield?

Only time will tell.

That leaves us Balotelli, Dzeko and one of Barry, Milner and Yaya in reserve.

I think RM needs to atack them, but he probably wont, so we'll probably end up loosing in first half..... and I hope he will give Dzeko enough time on the pitch to score...

Don't forget guys that Barry and Milner may be tired from their international efforts. Not sure who else will be in the same boat. Do Argentina and Ivory Coast have mid-week games too?

I just hope their line-up isn't this...

VDS
Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra
Carrick, Scholes
Nani, Park, Giggs
Berbatov, Clattenburg

I've got the opportunity to go with my Rag mate and sit in the (posh) home seats with him.

Don’t think I could take it if we lose. Would be utterly unbearable sat amongst the filth and having to feign jubilation if the scored (I'll be 'removed' if the stwards twig I'm a blue)

Would be the best feeling ever if we won though.

Think I'l have to politely decline and watch from behind the sofa...

Come on City!

I think moving Kolarov up on the wing is a great idea for this game as he's got great delivery to the forwards and also has a defensive mind (which we know Mancini likes).

The formation will almost certainly be a 4-5-1 though.

If we go to this game like we did against arsenal I think paradoxically the best thing that could happen (assuming we want to win, not draw) is we concede and early goal. As painful as it will be to watch it will force us out of our shell, to at the very least go for a goal to share the spoils, or further more go for two goals and take it all!

Anyway I hope we just dominate them from start to finish and come out 3-0 with Tevez brace and Mario goal for good measure!

Come on City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.