Scum v Manchester City: Official Match Thread

any chance of anyone posting a separate thread for me, not enough posts to do it on my own!!!

fylde based blues on saturday!!!

any fylde based blues without a ticket fancy watching the game, north shore queens prom area..in fact blackpool in general .few of us want to see the game without being out numbered ten to one by closet rags.

any suggestions welcome for a meet......

I dreamt about the game last night. United took an early lead but we equalised late on with a goal from a most unlikely source...the foot of Vincent Kompany.

My formation would be fairly fluid depending on how the game's going. If we're chasing the game with about 35 to go, both Milner & Kolorov could be pushed wide in support of Tevez & Silva.

If we're leading (or holding onto a point) at around the 70 minute mark. both would continue as they started, playing a fairly defensive role in support of Dejong & Barry.

--------------------------Hart-------------------------
--Richards---Kompany--Kolo--Zabaletta-
--------------DeJong----------Barry--------------
---Milner------------------------------Kolorov----
----------------------Silva----------------------------
--------------------------Tevez-----------------------

Would've liked to have given a couple of the EDS a place in the 18, but, owing to the game's importance, went for the most experienced bench I could

Subs:
Dzeko
Lescott
Boateng
Given
Vieira
SWP
Yaya

I'm fascinated by the thought of what the little surprises are that Mancini and bacon face have up their sleeves.
Beyond the annual event of him putting pressure on the referee in the run up, I think that bacon face will be up to his usual tactics of withdrawing his key players from games in the build-up to the derby - was camel gob really injured in the warm up against wolves or was he pulled to keep him away from the england game and ergo allow him to miss 2 games to be fresh for the derby?
I wouldn't put it past the old git and, if so, then I'm delighted that his oft used ploy has resulted in a league loss for the scum.
If it ain't camel gob then I'm still sure that we'll see a surprise recovery or 2.

Mancini certainly has balotelli as a 'maybe' for the game - coming off the bench after 60 minutes alongside SWP perhaps? I know that balo won't be match fit as such but feel that he could still add something to the mix (something that bacon face will be hard pressed to prepare against). I'm equally convinced that balo would be at his very best at the big event because he's a big stage player. Added thought is that SWP still has it in him to rip a furrow down the wing and get crosses into the kind of areas that balo would thrive in.

Oddly enough, I don't want to see either on the pitch because if they take a run out it's likely to be because we're losing or drawing but under pressure - if we're winning then things are likely to stay as they are.
If we're a goal down then I'll be praying for them to burst onto the scene.

I want to see that miserable old bastard tapping his watch frantically - for the game to end so as to save him further embarassment because he's 0-5 down after 90 minutes!

I think Yaya needs to play, something about him just tells me he is definately a big game player. His surging runs will scare the shit out of united

Halfpenny said:
-------------Hart-------------
Richards-Kolo-Kompany-Zab
-------------NDJ-------------
------Milner-----Yaya--------
Silva-------------------Kolarov
-----------Tevez-------------

With Silva drifting in towards the centre and Milner filling in on the right. Will probably see Dzeko on at some point.

At the moment, I'm going to be quietly optimistic and say 1-1 with the chance we could nick it. Though I thoroughly expect us to be negative.

the more I think about the match, the more I want this formation. Can't see Barry being dropped, though, and he highly rates Milner so I expect our attacking 3 to still be Silva, Milner, and Carlos.

blue5_5_1 said:
any chance of anyone posting a separate thread for me, not enough posts to do it on my own!!!

any fylde based blues without a ticket fancy watching the game, north shore queens prom area..in fact blackpool in general .few of us want to see the game without being out numbered ten to one by closet rags.

Come to Poulton, the more the merrier, we'll be louder than them whatever the numbers and no chance of bother unless you act like a prize cock

fy6blue said:
blue5_5_1 said:

Come to Poulton, the more the merrier, we'll be louder than them whatever the numbers and no chance of bother unless you act like a prize cock

What boozer in Poulton mate?

Going on who's not played more than a half tonight, maybe it'll be;

-------------Hart-------------
Richards-Kolo-Kompany-Zab
-------------NDJ-------------
-------Yaya--------Barry
---Silva--------------Tevez
------------Dzeko--

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.