Scum v Manchester City: Official Match Thread

Difference between this game and away at arsenal we did not have silva and for me he makes all the difference. On Saturday thought we were being conservative having Dzeko on the bench and Tevez as loan striker but that worked well, can see NDJ back to increase protection for defence and Richards because I think he will keep Giggs quietr but the rest I would keep the same if thats possible, a controlled performance.

Hart
Richards (has experience against Giggs)
Kolo
Kompany
Zab

NDJ
Barry
Yaya
Kolorov
(Sorry no room for Milner)

Silva
Tevez

Subs

Given
Balotelli (if fit)
Dzeko
Vierra (hope we don't need him)
SWp
Milner
Lescott

I just hope Scholes ain't playing but knowing Fergie both him and Giggs will start and Wio will be fit.

-------------------Hart----------------------

Richards---Boateng--Kompany---Zabaleta

-----------Milner------de Jong-------------

Silva-------------Yaya---------------Kolarov

------------------Tevez--------------------

Hope we go for it. If we try and defend all game then there is a good chance that we'll end up losing, so let's just go all out for a win.

you guys need to calm down putting kolarov on starting 11 as a winger. against wolves he was quiet after 15min. besides giving that cross to tevez, getting that pen and hittin the crossbarr in the early minutes, he was rubbish.
we have to play our strongest lineup minus balotelli.

................dzeko
..........silva.......tevez
.................yaya
..........milner...de jong
zaba/kola..komp..kolo..boateng
...................hart

milner has been playing better than barry as a cm. barry makes too many mistakes, gives away the ball with stupid passes and makes ridiculous fouls, plus milner has much more stamina and doesnt make those lazy challenges.

around 65th min bring on balotelli for dzeko, and if we are leading by 75th min, bring on barry for silva.

---------------------Hart

Richards-----Kompany-----Toure-----Zabaleta

---------------De Jong---Y.Toure

--------Silva-------Tevez----------Kolarov

---------------------Dzeko

i think we can win if mancini doen't tell his men to sit bak. why not play offensive nd get all 3 pnts.we will b back in race

roy.or.r said:
i think we can win if mancini doen't tell his men to sit bak. why not play offensive nd get all 3 pnts.we will b back in race
This is a forum roy and not a mobile phone.

citysky said:
you guys need to calm down putting kolarov on starting 11 as a winger. against wolves he was quiet after 15min. besides giving that cross to tevez, getting that pen and hittin the crossbarr in the early minutes, he was rubbish.

Id be quite happy if he set up a great chance for Tevez, won us a Penalty, and forced Van Der Sar into a great save from 35 yards on Saturday, to be honest. All that in the first half. Second half wasnt suited to any attacking play so very harsh to single him out IMO. He isnt the long term solution by any stretch, but right now he is our best option out there.

----------Hart----------

Boateng-----Toure-----Vinny-----Zabba

-----------De Jong----------

Milner-----Yaya-----Silva-----Kolorov

---------Tevez----------

If needs be we can then drop Milner back beside Nigel

0 - 2 (Tev & Silva)

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!

---------------------Hart

Richards-----Kompany-----Toure-----Zabaleta

---------------De Jong---Y.Toure

--------Tevez-------Silva----------Kolarov

---------------------Dzeko

I'd like to see this, but its probably going to be much more defensive, I think that even with a defensive approach city can win this on the counter, or a set piece.
0-1 Dzeko to score his first premier league goal :)

I can't see Roberto NOT playing both Gareth and Milner. Silva and Tevez will be our only two attackers, three if you count Yaya and four if you cant Milner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.