Season Card info now on OS

Mornus said:
Pelly Greeny said:
Ooooh we have a client reference now rather than a supporter number.

£480/£120 in L1 family stand - £450/£115 last year. So not too bad really.

Price drop for me! L1 Family was £495 last year.

Same hear, was my 1st year last year so I think they added 10% taking it from £450 to £495

Hungdaddy said:
i just tired to renew and got all the way to the end, pushed pay and it crashed. now when i login it just says goldcard and no option for Platinum card. can you ring up and renew and whats the number anyone?

Check the basket symbol in the top right hand corner of your screen. This morning it told me I couldn't register a new card to pay with and when I went back to try again it looked as if I could only go gold but my purchase was still in the basket.

Eccles Blue said:
Check the basket symbol in the top right hand corner of your screen. This morning it told me I couldn't register a new card to pay with and when I went back to try again it looked as if I could only go gold but my purchase was still in the basket.

just says Your basket is empty. i dont get it lol

LoveCity said:
borninm14 said:
It is indicative of our current fanbase that £40 per match is deemed good value by many on here .

Middle class football supporting has certainly taken over now at MCFC

Very sad.

Agreed. The pubs will be filling up in the coming years with City fans. Exactly the same as what happened at United, who have similar prices to ours now.

The whole "it's a business, deal with it" comments make me shake my head. Conformism. Prices increasingly target the well off and the older fans who have money tucked away from a lifetime of working.

And the FFP argument infuriates me. The increase in match day revenue from the normal fans will be about as much as they could get from partnering with a Chinese noodle company.

BTW, clubs like Liverpool have fan groups who contest most price rises and keep the club under pressure not to hike prices. City are under zero pressure.

Have you been to Liverpool's ground recently? Their facilities are not a patch on ours. We pay for the stadium facilities and the comfort. IMHO

Hungdaddy said:
Eccles Blue said:

just says Your basket is empty. i dont get it lol

Oh sorry, thought that might have been it. Back to the drawing board. :-)

Anybody know how to get the option to pay by the 4 direct debit payments. I paid the full amount outright last year, Ive gone to renew but doesnt seem to be any option to use the debit option

Mine as gone down by 47% to £260 in the south stand as i qualify for a senior discount thats just over £13 per game to watch englands finest.get in there.

Mine as gone down by 47% to £260 in the south stand as i qualify for a senior discount thats just over £13 per game to watch englands finest.get in there.

imbluethruandthru said:

imbluethruandthru said:

Why do old codgers always seem to think there's a need to repeat themselves?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.