Season Card info now on OS

ManCityX said:
image.jpg

Ask for a seat next to Pellegrini.

Go on, do it for a laugh, but be serious about it, and see how far you can get. :-)

This may have been answered already but does anyone know whether the one off DD is available again? I think I paid in July last year in one instalment but, when I looked online, it only offered me quarterly payments.

Scotty76 said:
ManCityX said:

I got the same. Understand why they have to move us, just a shock. Bit gutted really!

When you look at the sketches of the stand access for the new stand it shows an arrow giving downward access to the back few rows of the second tier from the new lounge/bar area (I can't find the pic but it's on here somewhere). This begs the question, are they really getting rid of the row or are we being chucked out to make way for hospitality? The back row of the SS corner (colin bell) are being evicted too but they are not affected by the building.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.