Season Card info now on OS

image.jpg

ManCitizens. said:
gazbaz said:
kippaxblue76 said:
My mate has received an email from the club saying he needs to choose a new seat as his is being permanently removed, SS L2 back row. It also says to pick another seat as soon as possible as there is limited availability. 5 of us have sat together in that area since the stadium opened and for years before at Maine Road. Doesn't seem right to me and none of the other 4 have got an email. Anyone else had the same ?

yes I have got it too. I am well pissed off to be honest, i need three seats together, not sure how this is going to work.

Which block? I'm the 2nd row from the back but haven't had any emails.

Sounds like you're no longer second row from the back ;-)

MaineRoadBlue said:
gazbaz said:
kippaxblue76 said:
My mate has received an email from the club saying he needs to choose a new seat as his is being permanently removed, SS L2 back row. It also says to pick another seat as soon as possible as there is limited availability. 5 of us have sat together in that area since the stadium opened and for years before at Maine Road. Doesn't seem right to me and none of the other 4 have got an email. Anyone else had the same ?

yes I have got it too. I am well pissed off to be honest, i need three seats together, not sure how this is going to work.

ss L2 back row forgot to say

Must be a minor reduction in capacity next year the whilst the works take place!

Who went Value Gold this year and where did you end up sitting?

No the letter I got says the seats are going to be permanently removed. I've been evicted, been there 7 years good seats, good people around us, I'm gutted to be honest.

gazbaz said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
gazbaz said:

Must be a minor reduction in capacity next year the whilst the works take place!

No the letter I got says the seats are going to be permanently removed. I've been evicted, been there 7 years good seats, good people around us, I'm gutted to be honest.

Me and my lad got it too...................NOT HAPPY!!

gazbaz said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
gazbaz said:

Rather than choose any old seats, move into the padded seats for one season as you will then get first choice of the new stand when it opens. That was in the letter I got about the price rise proposals for 15/16

desperatedon said:
gazbaz said:
MaineRoadBlue said:

Me and my lad got it too...................NOT HAPPY!!

And to add insult to injury I've received another email asking me to go Superbia!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
gazbaz said:
MaineRoadBlue said:

Rather than choose any old seats, move into the padded seats for one season as you will then get first choice of the new stand when it opens. That was in the letter I got about the price rise proposals for 15/16

Cheers fella, I was wondering what the best options were, I might go and sit next to Khaldoon next year.

Eccles Blue said:
Hungdaddy said:
Eccles Blue said:
Check the basket symbol in the top right hand corner of your screen. This morning it told me I couldn't register a new card to pay with and when I went back to try again it looked as if I could only go gold but my purchase was still in the basket.

just says Your basket is empty. i dont get it lol

Oh sorry, thought that might have been it. Back to the drawing board. :-)

Try clearing your cookies, had the same issue myself earlier today

gazbaz said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
gazbaz said:

Cheers fella, I was wondering what the best options were, I might go and sit next to Khaldoon next year.

There are plenty together in these areas. I had 6 empty seats next to me last night and every week it's different faces so not ST holders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.