Season Card info now on OS

WhittlesBlue said:
ManCityX said:
image.jpg
Got the same e mail, not happy at the moment

Same here, bloody annoyed too be honest.

Also away on my jollies during the renewal windows so it looks like I'll be sat on the crapper next year

desperatedon said:
Scotty76 said:
ManCityX said:

I got the same. Understand why they have to move us, just a shock. Bit gutted really!

When you look at the sketches of the stand access for the new stand it shows an arrow giving downward access to the back few rows of the second tier from the new lounge/bar area (I can't find the pic but it's on here somewhere). This begs the question, are they really getting rid of the row or are we being chucked out to make way for hospitality? The back row of the SS corner (colin bell) are being evicted too but they are not affected by the building.

I'll be complaining if that row is there once it's all finished.

not sure if already been mentioned as theres too many pages to go through. but how come seats in the north stand are £100 cheaper than the south stand? all east and west stand tickets are priced the same so why are they considerably cheaper? also the north east corner, same view as the kippax corner, that's also cheaper. I'm struggling to understand the reasoning behind this. especially a huge increase in £100

Just looked at my renewal prices (307) and I've decided to go from Platinum to Gold this season and the prices have dropped... even when the £50 levy is taken into account:-

Adult x 2: £688 last year - £625 this
18-21: £446 last year - £385 this
Under 16: £248 last year - £195 this.

£240 saved... well done City!

04-etihad-drawing1-populous-900x635.jpg

Looks like the existing back row of level 2 is still there as well as a couple of new rows.

mcfc1894 said:
not sure if already been mentioned as theres too many pages to go through. but how come seats in the north stand are £100 cheaper than the south stand? all east and west stand tickets are priced the same so why are they considerably cheaper? also the north east corner, same view as the kippax corner, that's also cheaper. I'm struggling to understand the reasoning behind this. especially a huge increase in £100
The Family (North) stand has always been the cheapest part of the stadium, no idea about the corners,

Edit to my earlier post..thinking of fucking the cl cup scheme off for now as a result of all the shit going on.
Domestic cups for me every time.

Scotty76 said:
desperatedon said:
Scotty76 said:
I got the same. Understand why they have to move us, just a shock. Bit gutted really!

When you look at the sketches of the stand access for the new stand it shows an arrow giving downward access to the back few rows of the second tier from the new lounge/bar area (I can't find the pic but it's on here somewhere). This begs the question, are they really getting rid of the row or are we being chucked out to make way for hospitality? The back row of the SS corner (colin bell) are being evicted too but they are not affected by the building.

I'll be complaining if that row is there once it's all finished.

I have replied asking the question where and why is my seat going permanently, see if I get a reasonable answer

South Stand gone up £50 from last season, that's about £2.63 a match, not even the price of a pint ! Not bad if you ask me.

Plus if it's the same as last year we'll get £5 off Cup tickets for season ticket holders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.