Season Card info now on OS

giokingkladze said:
Anyone know how you can check which cup schemes you're subscribed to? I tried to subscribe to all but not convinced it actually subscribed to any!

Thanks

Check Purchase History or Loyalty Points, should appear there. Like my loyalty points page has:

23/05/2014 UEFA Competition Scheme 14/15 Purchase 100
14/05/2014 League Cup Scheme 14/15 Purchase 100
14/05/2014 FA Cup Scheme 14/15 Purchase 100

LoveCity said:
giokingkladze said:
Anyone know how you can check which cup schemes you're subscribed to? I tried to subscribe to all but not convinced it actually subscribed to any!

Thanks

Check Purchase History or Loyalty Points, should appear there. Like my loyalty points page has:

23/05/2014 UEFA Competition Scheme 14/15 Purchase 100
14/05/2014 League Cup Scheme 14/15 Purchase 100
14/05/2014 FA Cup Scheme 14/15 Purchase 100

Nice one, thanks mate

We are giving up our season tickets this year as we are in our mid-60s and can't get to all the games (particularly with the number of night matches) and don't want to leave 2 empty seats.

My question is how many tickets go on sale to none ST ticket holders? Assuming we keep our points total which is fairly big could anyone who buys one-off tickets regularly tell me easy they are to get hold of.

OllyT1950 said:
We are giving up our season tickets this year as we are in our mid-60s and can't get to all the games (particularly with the number of night matches) and don't want to leave 2 empty seats.

My question is how many tickets go on sale to none ST ticket holders? Assuming we keep our points total which is fairly big could anyone who buys one-off tickets regularly tell me easy they are to get hold of.
I think we have between 36.5k and 38k seasoncards. With a capacity of 47k, and up to 2.8k for the away fans you can get an idea of how many are left to match-day sale. I think all but one League game sold out last season, but they tend to remain on sale right until almost the weekend of the game, except the big games which sell out earlier.....but the downside is that match-day tickets seem to be very expensive.

There are concession prices at MCFC which I think start at 65.

Marvin said:
OllyT1950 said:

I think we have between 36.5k and 38k seasoncards. With a capacity of 47k, and up to 2.8k for the away fans you can get an idea of how many are left to match-day sale. I think all but one League game sold out last season, but they tend to remain on sale right until almost the weekend of the game, except the big games which sell out earlier.....but the downside is that match-day tickets seem to be very expensive.

Thanks for that. It is not the money it is the fact that our seats will be empty for about 8 games a season that has stopped me renewing. We will take our chances booking game by game I think!

OllyT1950 said:

If 1950 is your birth year are you sure it's a good move to give up your S/Ts just before you qualify for the over-65 concession prices? When you look at the matchday prices and the hassle of remembering to order them I'd imagine that keeping them could be a better option. empty seats or not. Do you know any City fans of similar age who might want to share the tickets or use them when you can't go?

Renewed mine today £1165 bought the old man a season ticket again too.. BRING ON THE NEW SEASON!!

OllyT1950 said:
Marvin said:
OllyT1950 said:

Thanks for that. It is not the money it is the fact that our seats will be empty for about 8 games a season that has stopped me renewing. We will take our chances booking game by game I think!
I'm sure you will be able to get tickets.

Marvin said:
OllyT1950 said:
Marvin said:

I'm sure you will be able to get tickets.

Perhaps; but can you be sure you'd get tickets for the derby, candlepool, chelski etc, and for the all-important final game of he season...?

Renew, renew, renew - Guarantee your seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.