Season Card info now on OS

Well the email has arrived with the invitation for the wife as I would expect being 6th on the list.

Nothing to specific on how many have been sent out. More a case of you are invited to a mad scramble. Kind of defeats the idea of 1st being any more entitled than say 500th.

I did receive a call earlier this week and as previously stated, told the rep I am on Value Gold this year so don't even know where I am sitting yet so would be buggered trying to find a seat near me for my wife!

I might have to call them and see what they say and if there is a chance that if I buy a set seat for my wife that has a spare seat next to it they can engineer a Value Gold into the one next to it.

Otherwise we will have to wait until next year.

ped said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
Not quite sure what is meant by ' the club reserve the right to group supporters on the season card waiting list'

Probably some con like 2 friends who are at 1st and 7000th on the list can both be allocated seats before the person who is 2nd on the list!
why is it a "con" putting family and friends together,,?

If family want to sit together they should be allocated when the second person kicks in. Not move the 7000th up to effectively 2nd.

MaineRoadBlue said:
Well the email has arrived with the invitation for the wife as I would expect being 6th on the list.

Nothing to specific on how many have been sent out. More a case of you are invited to a mad scramble. Kind of defeats the idea of 1st being any more entitled than say 500th.

I did receive a call earlier this week and as previously stated, told the rep I am on Value Gold this year so don't even know where I am sitting yet so would be buggered trying to find a seat near me for my wife!

I might have to call them and see what they say and if there is a chance that if I buy a set seat for my wife that has a spare seat next to it they can engineer a Value Gold into the one next to it.

Otherwise we will have to wait until next year.

I have an email as well. The grandkids are on it (4) with the lowest number being 125. Be interesting to see what the highest waiting list number was given there is supposedly limited numbers available.

Kinkys Left Foot said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
ped said:
I think that this means if there are say 2,000 vacancies then the "qualifying supporters" are anybody from say 1-2,500 on the list
who will be dealt with on a first come first served basis. Then if seats remain they may go 2,500-3,000 or whatever.
I would imagine it's basically like away/cup tickets are sold in a "bands of loyalty points" basis. I believe from a previous poster
that the club has already been phoning round people on the Waiting List to establish what the likely take up will be.I presume
that this will have been used to determine up to what number qualifies.

Interestingly my waiting list number is just over 2000 and I haven't got a fucking email so i'm not getting one this year.
So looks like another season costing me over £900 on a blue card!

Sorry to hear that mate. Maybe take up has been higher than usual this year? We normally lose about 2,000 each Summer through
natural wastage (people moving out of the area, old age etc) or maybe with temporarily losing some seats next season through
stadium expansion work we are actually planning to sell slightly fewer season tickets this time round? I don't know but I do think that
you will be right at the front on the queue for 2015-16 with currently being that number on the list.

My boys a 326 & 328 and I've been informed there's an outside chance if a few of the primary people emailed do not take up the offer. I was told that staff cannot give specific numbers but it's more than likely I will have to wait till next year.

simon12 said:
My boys a 326 & 328 and I've been informed there's an outside chance if a few of the primary people emailed do not take up the offer. I was told that staff cannot give specific numbers but it's more than likely I will have to wait till next year.

Bloody hell I'm shocked to hear that. Bearing in mind we are temporarily losing some seats for stadium expansion work It sounds
like we are selling less season tickets this time round so that we can keep match day sales, where we make the most money, at the same level.
It's a good job we are expanding the stadium otherwise the price rises for the next few years would probably have been frightening.

I am no 675 on the waiting list and have been told theres virtually no chance of being able to get 1 this season.

Shame to hear Blues cannot get a season ticket who are on the waiting list.

I hope the Club soon introduce the Bayern system preventing people whose seats are empty for most games renewing, I am pretty sure then that all the people on the waiting list in the low to mid hundreds would have been guaranteed a season card.

I am 126 on the list and phoned up supporters services to ask why my email stated the Wednesday the 11th for a season card and the website said Tuesday. She told me the first hundred can buy Tuesday and the second hundred on the Wednesday. She also told me I had basically 100% chance in getting one. My girlfriend is 326 on the list and she didn't get an email.

Tim of the Oak said:
Shame to hear Blues cannot get a season ticket who are on the waiting list.

I hope the Club soon introduce the Bayern system preventing people whose seats are empty for most games renewing, I am pretty sure then that all the people on the waiting list in the low to mid hundreds would have been guaranteed a season card.

Why oh why do you keep repeating yourself Tim ? We all know your view by now.

See the last coat you bought, with your hard earned ?

Make sure you wear it everyday or I'll have it taken off you. Wouldn't want to see it going to waste, even though you've paid for it ;.)

Not a perfect analogy but I'm sure you take the point, although you obviously won't agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.