Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

Ennis said:
Why is the site not making the seats you've vacated available?

These are reserved for you until your relocation window closes on the 23rd. Your new seats are then confirmed and old seats made available.

YaYa said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Goater666 said:
Plenty, from row U back though.

Just got 2 in row U 315 after 2 hours & 5 mins.

You don't moan a lot do you? Only asking because I'm moving to row U in 315... ;-)

Haha no I was an arm folded singer from 117.

No moaning just swearing. ;)

YaYa said:
Ennis said:

These are reserved for you until your relocation window closes on the 23rd. Your new seats are then confirmed and old seats made available.

Cheers pal but Made available for who though? If the relocation window closes? I've just moved from 3 good seats in East level 1 into the new stand due to price. But what if a current season card holder in l3 fancies better seats how does he relocate to them?

blue b4 the moon said:
YaYa said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Just got 2 in row U 315 after 2 hours & 5 mins.

You don't moan a lot do you? Only asking because I'm moving to row U in 315... ;-)

Haha no I was an arm folded singer from 117.

No moaning just swearing. ;)

We'll get on OK then :)

We're moving from 242. Price is up to £800 in there next season, can't justify that amount. I'll bloody miss the comfy seats though!

Ennis said:
YaYa said:
Ennis said:

Cheers pal but Made available for who though? If the relocation window closes? I've just moved from 3 good seats in East level 1 into the new stand due to price. But what if a current season card holder in l3 fancies better seats how does he relocate to them?

"You will be given one final opportunity to relocate from 9am until 5pm, Thursday 21 May by calling supporter services on blah blah blah. After this date, all remaining seats will be offered to supporters on the Seasoncard Waiting List."

That's what it says in the pack we got.

I think a lot of those on the waiting lit will be dissapointed with the seats on offer. No £299 ones left but plenty at £800!!

Decide to go early to the ground as didn't trust website and won't to spend hours on the , got there at just before six and only two,other guys there, couldn't believe it , one of the guys has been on his own since 2.30 !!! Worth the effort got the two seat a I wanted in block 316 row c, priced out of East Stand Level two at £1250, my platinum seat is £650, £200 cheaper than I paid last year. About 300/350 queueing at 9.00. All done by 9.10 result

Has anyone else managed to relocate online, then gone to change seat selection and someone from your friends and family list has disappeared?

YaYa said:
Ennis said:
YaYa said:

"You will be given one final opportunity to relocate from 9am until 5pm, Thursday 21 May by calling supporter services on blah blah blah. After this date, all remaining seats will be offered to supporters on the Seasoncard Waiting List."

That's what it says in the pack we got.

I think a lot of those on the waiting lit will be dissapointed with the seats on offer. No £299 ones left but plenty at £800!!

I reckon there'll be a few £299 ones left for the waiting list early stadium / phone / Internet callers.

Simple logged in once and reserved same seat took 15 secs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.