Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

markblue said:
ColinLee said:
markblue said:
really? not for me
It's only open for certain blocks at the moment, you're obviously in the wrong block.

according to my relocation pack & letter, the email from mcfc last night & the txt this morning, its open to me from 9:00 am this morning
Lol, that was actually a joke since you couldn't even get on the website. Ric, we need smiley's...

quiet_riot said:
Relocated from 223 to 123 and saved over a grand.
Just left 123 row Z be 2 seats together later if you want to get further vack

Jacko1956 said:
Decide to go early to the ground as didn't trust website and won't to spend hours on the , got there at just before six and only two,other guys there, couldn't believe it , one of the guys has been on his own since 2.30 !!! Worth the effort got the two seat a I wanted in block 316 row c, priced out of East Stand Level two at £1250, my platinum seat is £650, £200 cheaper than I paid last year. About 300/350 queueing at 9.00. All done by 9.10 result
Why didn't you just do it on line you had since Tuesday

Goater666 said:
oakiecokie said:
Goater666 said:
Got to laugh at all the rows that haven't been filled at the front of the new tier. £600 is a joke price!

It isn`t a joke at all.The £299 will obviously go first,but I bet the £600 seats will be snapped up when the cheaper ones have gone.

Row L = £380
Row K = £600

That is a joke pal.

But it just isnt in the South Stand this is happening !! We`ve all got the same problems.

Just to clarify, as some earlier posts give the impression if you relocate your original seat is still reseved for you until thursday, and is not made available to other fans till then.

The booklet says in bold:

"each time you move your seat, you will vacate the seat you had previously chosen and it will become available to other supporters"

Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

I have moved seats to the expanded South Stand. To be more precise I'm in the cheap seats at the back but at £299 I can't grumble. I miss a third of the games as I work for an airline so the new view from 'the gods' makes more sense.

Hopefully everyone gets the seats they want. Good luck!

You pays your money etc. I'm certainly laughing at getting two rows from the front right behind the goal in the new tier and paying £150 less than this season. Yes, could have got cheaper further back but that's why they're cheaper, the cut off point for price differences in rows has to be somewhere.

Eventually got on website after chaos this morning. I relocated me and my lad further round South Stand from 116 to 111. Now when I log in I can see my sons seat as 111 but mine is not shown on the list.

Any ideas what I've done ?. When I look at my old seat that's not available.

No confirmation emails or anything !!.

Might be watching on telly at this rate.

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.