Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

Just changed from family stand 138(son 18 for next season) to 317 SS, so real term saving of about £150 happy days...

well I went to town and on way back I was 50 anyway went some where else and it was 25 then I touched my screen and it cut me off, phoned about 10 mins and was 100 but it said online was working now, just logged on and wanted 3rd tier new stand k row but most had gone but im now in 315 row p for 380 notes

SORRY IF YOU ARE NEAR 394 FOR THE SWEARING IN ADVANCE

CHEERS STEVE

Decide to go early to the ground as didn't trust website and won't to spend hours on the , got there at just before six and only two,other guys there, couldn't believe it , one of the guys has been on his own since 2.30 !!! Worth the effort got the two seat a I wanted in block 316 row c, priced out of East Stand Level two at £1250, my platinum seat is £650, £200 cheaper than I paid last year. About 300/350 queueing at 9.00. All done by 9.10 result

Relocated from 223 to 123 and saved over a grand.

After suffering the same frustration as everyone else online I phoned and got to 2nd in the queue- then it started working online 1hour 45mins on hold later !
Booked 3 seats in 315 for total of £40 more than renewing 1 seat in 324. Total no brainer
We really need to sort the ticketing fuck ups tho as its so bloody annoying and disturbingly predictable.

Moved from 209 to 316. I have two season tickets so gone from £1700 to £598 for the two. Went from 290 in the queue to about 70 before I got it to work on the website. Had to use Puffin browser though as Safari wouldn't work.

Gutted and happy at the same time.

Been in BB lower / 102 since Kippax seated had to move my dad out to allow my son next to me last season.
Wanted to move us back together but couldn't do it in 102 (further back than row E that is).

Moved to family stand 240 - in the corner which is not the best but on row A and £390 better off over the 3 tickets (and actually another £370 if you include the fact the old man is OAP this season).

Sad to move - awkward corner but front row view - quids in - so can't really complain except for the fact it took over 2 1/2 hours.
Still watching my beloved Blues - and after all that's the most important bit!!!

Oh - one thing of note! Decided to wait on the phone when the website came back. They had seats available that weren't showing on the web glad I waited.

10 of us moved from various points of the L1 SS to 317. Saving of £220 each just hope it isn't crap up there lol. Seems a lot of ST going up there so shouldn't be full of day trippers.

Little bit higher than we wanted but due to the website not working all morning a lot of the ones lower down had gone.

Row S and £20 per game is a bargain to be fair!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.