Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

Had to move from the family stand as my son had turned 16 but had to go from 1st tier row E, to the South Stand 317 3rd Tier row Y, big saving though and just hope the view isn't too bad, never been up in the 3rd tier before. At least we still get to go, was thinking we might have to give them up at one point.

moved from 116 to 316 £299 is more like it... gone 2nd to back row so should be ok with standing.

mancityscot said:
anyone know how to change the direct debit scheme from the 4 month to the 10 month plan?

Looked at this myself and in my account under the direct debit section there's no option for the 10 month payment in there yet.

But I wouldn't worry, I'm sure City have put everything in place to make sure everything runs smoothly with no hitches.

;)

I moved from the family stand to 318 for the time being, saved about £100 and hopefully it will be a bit more lively up there, although I'm not counting any chickens on that. Aisle seat, empty space in front of me and a better view though to compensate.

I was tempted by the south stand front rows, but wasn't sure what you'd see from there. I'll probably keep checking over the next couple of days to see if anything else comes up, but I'm fairly happy with what I've got, just hope my mate can get near me when it's his turn to buy.

was hoping for 2 together at £380 low down near an aisle but all gone when i eventually got on. settled for row y 317 one away from aisle at £299 each. same price as my value gold last year
Happy Days - Thanks City

10 of us sat together - 5 on one row 5 behind them in the 380 pound seats. We're all buzzing, bring it on

Renewing seems do be pointless.

No email confirmation is sent, and if you log back on its as if you haven't renewed and lets you do it again.

Also the prices were wrong compared to info already published, so some people could be in for a surprise when they take more than in said at 'renewal' stage.

Can't wait to enter the same cup scheme card details 12 times in May rather than once also, as well as every time buying away tickets as the system no longer holds them like it did for 2 years.

This could get interesting! It seems many are relocating to the cheap seats and those of us on the waiting list may not get a chance of any of them. City could have a lot of expensive seats to shift soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.