Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

well 4 of us moved in to the new stand £299 saving me £450 can't argue with that..

A word of warning about the online system. I relocated me and a mate this morning. Got the seats we wanted in 316, page confirmed this great!
I didn't get an email, but I also noticed later that when I went back to the page that had our relocated seats on I had disappeared. Phoned the club and after the usual mind numbing wait was told that I had NO seat in the stadium! My mates had moved and obviously the seat next to him had since gone to someone else . They had no answer to what happened other than to say "these things happen with the online system" and if we wanted to sit together we would both now have to sit further back. So had to do that for now and await the result of my complaint. So the lesson is make sure you still exist after the online move because there is a bug in the system!

Wouldn't worry too much would think the fact that the system is busy is why your seats are showing as in progress, I renewed at the ground and was one of the first there and got my email confirming about 11.00 so you will receive yours latter

beehive_bob said:
mancityscot said:
anyone know how to change the direct debit scheme from the 4 month to the 10 month plan?

Looked at this myself and in my account under the direct debit section there's no option for the 10 month payment in there yet.

But I wouldn't worry, I'm sure City have put everything in place to make sure everything runs smoothly with no hitches.

;)

If you're already on the DD scheme the basic (Gold) S/T is automatically renewed and the "add-ons" such as platinum and Cup Scheme can be added in early May. I suspect it will also automatically switch to 10 payments at that point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.