Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

YaYa said:
mancityvstoke said:
malg said:
Fucking hell, good luck in there. I moved there last season, and it's a fucking shocker. Mind you, if you absolutely hate Dzeko and Kolarov you should be OK!

315?

No wonder it was shit last season, you were sat on the fucking roof!

Haha

Was tempted to move but decided to stay where I am

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Plenty of £299 seats left and loads of £600.

Where are the £299 ones located? Can't see any about.

I've moved to one of the £299 ones, let's hope I can see the pitch from up there!

It took me around 2 hours to get it sorted online this morning. I'll be relocating from 216 down to 117 for some more atmosphere. I don't *have* to move but I'm doing so as I feel we're being gently shunted out by a corporate area split between 215 and 216.

Took the old school approach and queued up, i got there at 8am and there was only about 30 or so in front of me so was all done and dusted by 9:15am. I moved from block 102 upto the new third tier into block 316 for £380 so almost half the price of staying in 102.
We managed to get 5 seats all together as well with mates who were previously dotted all over the east stand lower tier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.