Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

so are the seats vacated not showing yet? I am staying where I am with me mates and dad, but had a look anyway and all seat near us are shown as taken, in 120 and it's all season card holders so if any have moved will it not show till thursday?

obviously I will find out if any have moved tomorrow whnen speaking to others around us

urban genie said:
so are the seats vacated not showing yet? I am staying where I am with me mates and dad, but had a look anyway and all seat near us are shown as taken, in 120 and it's all season card holders so if any have moved will it not show till thursday?

obviously I will find out if any have moved tomorrow whnen speaking to others around us

I don't think the vacated seats are going to show until after the 23rd, which is odd as there are now probably around 3000 or so seats in other parts of the ground that have become free but which you can't relocate to.

Are there any other relocation windows for these seats as if 3 become free, I would prefer level 2 South Stamd although unlikely I suppose as most people in them won't have moved.

I've gone for a £600 one in new stand low down and in a row of only 4 seats so no one has to move when I need a piss!

It is a bit close to the entrance bit though and stairwell so can imagine it being a pain when people keep walking past so might move again yet.

Does anyone know when the waiting list people get to pick a seat and if I can then relocate (I already have a card) once they have a seat to sit next to them or is it best to say sorry but im sorted and they can just sit somewhere else?

urban genie said:

I was wondering that. Been checking on and off all day to see if any seats have been vacated by those moving to the south stand but the availablity looks pretty much the same as it did yesterday.

blue12 said:
Finally sorted but haven't received an email that I have relocated which at the end of the process it says you will receive,anybody else not had the email.

not had the email either, moved to 316 from 305 - £600 rather than £1500 for this season

Going to miss the bants with the folks that I sat with but time to get the South Stand rocking

Bowser said:
Goater666 said:
oakiecokie said:
It isn`t a joke at all.The £299 will obviously go first,but I bet the £600 seats will be snapped up when the cheaper ones have gone.

Row L = £380
Row K = £600

That is a joke pal.

I can see south prices changing and everyone jumping ship again over to the north expansion going through all this again for these same prices when its done. As there's got to be a new incentive to fill the north as there has been for the south.

Yeah think you might be right

Switched from 107, p to 107, 3, 475 vs 760.

I used iPhone since wouldn't load the seat view on iPad. Took 2 mins.

Got down to the ground at 6;30am this morning was 9th in the queue guy at the front was there at 2am got in South Stand block 315 row Y , well happy at £299 price. was done for 9:04am.

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
blue12 said:
Finally sorted but haven't received an email that I have relocated which at the end of the process it says you will receive,anybody else not had the email.

not had the email either, moved to 316 from 305 - £600 rather than £1500 for this season

Going to miss the bants with the folks that I sat with but time to get the South Stand rocking

Relocate at the ticket office this morning got an email at 11.00 confirming but with no seat details, received a second email just as Chelsea scored against the rags confirming the block and seat number and giving details of when payment is due etc. Get i!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.