Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

Jacko1956 said:
Wouldn't worry too much would think the fact that the system is busy is why your seats are showing as in progress, I renewed at the ground and was one of the first there and got my email confirming about 11.00 so you will receive yours latter

Thanks for the input guys, but I had to put my mind at rest so I phoned this afternoon. Only 20th in the queue.
It hadn't accepted my original relocation request to 318, but a helpful lad did it online, not too far away from this morning's effort.
TBH, don't know if it was me or the system that was at fault, just relieved that I checked.

Relocated to southstand 217, need a change in sick of the stupid young lad that keeps singing about Munich and charlton.

ive had my email just 7 hrs after I booked it

lancs blue said:
beehive_bob said:
mancityscot said:
anyone know how to change the direct debit scheme from the 4 month to the 10 month plan?

Looked at this myself and in my account under the direct debit section there's no option for the 10 month payment in there yet.

But I wouldn't worry, I'm sure City have put everything in place to make sure everything runs smoothly with no hitches.

;)

If you're already on the DD scheme the basic (Gold) S/T is automatically renewed and the "add-ons" such as platinum and Cup Scheme can be added in early May. I suspect it will also automatically switch to 10 payments at that point.
Just received my confirmation email which says:

"If you pay via Direct Debit, your 2015/16 Seasoncard will be auto-renewed on or around Monday 18 May, with the first payment due in July. Confirmation of your renewal and details of your Direct Debit instalments will be sent week commencing 27 April."

relocated from family stand 233 to the new level 318...I used to be in block 218 before moving to the family stand when my son was 5 three years ago...I just saved £250 too on my seat,my lads cost the same as it would in the family stand...its got to be a better atmosphere up there than where Iam now also...so hopefully winners all round !

Bluemoon230989 said:
Jacko1956 said:
Wouldn't worry too much would think the fact that the system is busy is why your seats are showing as in progress, I renewed at the ground and was one of the first there and got my email confirming about 11.00 so you will receive yours latter

Thanks for the input guys, but I had to put my mind at rest so I phoned this afternoon. Only 20th in the queue.
It hadn't accepted my original relocation request to 318, but a helpful lad did it online, not too far away from this morning's effort.
TBH, don't know if it was me or the system that was at fault, just relieved that I checked.

Glad you got it sorted, you just confirm that it was worth going to the ground at 6.00 this morning as I don't trust the website had problems similar to,yours with League Cup tickets last year

Ouch, all the poor sods on the waiting list who thought they were getting £299 seats are in for a surprise!

Did all of those people put down £100 deposits and can they get them back if they opt out?

As for me, I've moved to the new 115 and can't wait. Let's bring back the atmosphere. :)

LoveCity said:
Ouch, all the poor sods on the waiting list who thought they were getting £299 seats are in for a surprise!

Did all of those people put down £100 deposits and can they get them back if they opt out?

As for me, I've moved to the new 115 and can't wait. Let's bring back the atmosphere. :)

From what I understand they should be able to get their deposit back.

I have posted on this thread criticising the club for the increase in costs but I have benefited from moving to the £299 seats and I am very grateful to the club as living over 220 miles away it would not have been financially feasible to renew otherwise.

Thanks City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.