Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

LoveCity said:
Ouch, all the poor sods on the waiting list who thought they were getting £299 seats are in for a surprise!

Did all of those people put down £100 deposits and can they get them back if they opt out?

As for me, I've moved to the new 115 and can't wait. Let's bring back the atmosphere. :)
There's loads of 299 left those who wanted one would of got theirs today leaving a fair few for those on the waiting list

LoveCity said:
Ouch, all the poor sods on the waiting list who thought they were getting £299 seats are in for a surprise!

Did all of those people put down £100 deposits and can they get them back if they opt out?

As for me, I've moved to the new 115 and can't wait. Let's bring back the atmosphere. :)

Yes. My lad and I will be getting a refund. The earliest we can apply is May 22nd.
We applied for the 299 - 449 bracket originally but they obviously changed the pricing structure. Can't see anything available to us under 550 so that might stretch the finances for next season. Don't think we'll do Cityzens again as that was just a waste of £35 for us Adults and the young-uns.

Will probably wait for the North Stand build.

KnaresboroughBlue said:
LoveCity said:

From what I understand they should be able to get their deposit back.

Posters have said there are plenty of £600 tickets left so if people on the waiting list can find another £500, they are still getting a decent deal!

10 of us have moved from ssl1 to 317.
Seems like lots have made the move so should be ok

Assuming most people who wanted a £299 ticket, got one today, those between 1-1000 on the waiting list have a good chance of getting one.

I just had a look and would estimate around 700 or so seats left at this price range.

There are also hundreds at £600 and some in CB level 3 block 322, 330, 309 and 301 at £600 as well as bottom of the new singing sections at £600

Those querying whether lots will drop out, we have been sold out of ST for years and a lot of people will be happy paying £600 for the season rather than £48 plus a game that it is now.

Moved from 117 to 314. Shame as I prefer to stand at matches and get involved with the atmosphere but had the cheaper seats not presented themselves, it would not have been financially viable for me to attend next season factoring other costs in. Cup matches won't keep me away 117!!

tregyblue61 said:
LoveCity said:

Yes. My lad and I will be getting a refund. The earliest we can apply is May 22nd.
We applied for the 299 - 449 bracket originally but they obviously changed the pricing structure. Can't see anything available to us under 550 so that might stretch the finances for next season. Don't think we'll do Cityzens again as that was just a waste of £35 for us Adults and the young-uns.

Will probably wait for the North Stand build.

There's loads of 299 and 380 seats left.

Apart from the odd seat here and there nearly all the seats now available, cos of fans relocating to the new stand, are up in the gods on level 3.

I've refreshed the page 100 times today and not a single pair has come available within 8 of the blocks i was looking at moving into.

Looks like most fans have retained there seats.

Jacko1956 said:
Bluemoon230989 said:
Jacko1956 said:
Wouldn't worry too much would think the fact that the system is busy is why your seats are showing as in progress, I renewed at the ground and was one of the first there and got my email confirming about 11.00 so you will receive yours latter

Thanks for the input guys, but I had to put my mind at rest so I phoned this afternoon. Only 20th in the queue.
It hadn't accepted my original relocation request to 318, but a helpful lad did it online, not too far away from this morning's effort.
TBH, don't know if it was me or the system that was at fault, just relieved that I checked.

Glad you got it sorted, you just confirm that it was worth going to the ground at 6.00 this morning as I don't trust the website had problems similar to,yours with League Cup tickets last year

Cheers Jacko, the lad in the office said the email would be sent within 24 hours, might be worth knowing
On reflection I should have set the alarm and got my arse down there!

Suck Fake said:
Apart from the odd seat here and there nearly all the seats now available, cos of fans relocating to the new stand, are up in the gods on level 3.

I've refreshed the page 100 times today and not a single pair has come available within 8 of the blocks i was looking at moving into.

Looks like most fans have retained there seats.

Non retained seats aren't available until May.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.