Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

The Fat el Hombre said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
Still loads of the £300 and £340 seats left in SS Level 3

deo8l5.png

So basically, despite all the whingeing and sob stories about being priced out, not a single person has been priced out at all? Unless people expect to pay less than 300 quid a year to watch premier league football, with their own team that contains the likes of Sergio Aguero and David Silva!

Yep, haters just simply will always no matter what gonna hate.

I got a move to the new stand and saved a packet!

Worksop Blue said:
Suck Fake said:
ManCityX said:
Non retained seats aren't available until May.

Ah right ok. if you dont mind me asking where did you find that out? I've looked everywhere for info on windows ect and the only info i could find refered me to my letter which just said saturday to thursday :)

Would like to know the answer to this one aswell!

I hadn’t realised that “movers” vacated seats weren’t been made available in this window. I had seen that as the opportunity to move to somewhere else and not the new stand.

After this window closes on Thursday there is definitely one more chance tho in a months time. The letter clearly states “ You will be given one final opportunity to relocate from 9am until 5pm, Thursday 21 May by calling Supporter Services”. After this date all remaining seats will be offered to supporters on the Seasoncard waiting list”

dobobobo said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
Still loads of the £300 and £340 seats left in SS Level 3

deo8l5.png

So basically, despite all the whingeing and sob stories about being priced out, not a single person has been priced out at all? Unless people expect to pay less than 300 quid a year to watch premier league football, with their own team that contains the likes of Sergio Aguero and David Silva!

Can someone post a link to that page. Can't find it on the OS. Thanks.

jrb said:
dobobobo said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

You mean the image of the seats? Someone has cut and paste the images into one image and then uploaded, I presume NorthEastScotlandMCFC did it. On the OS you can only see one block at a time.

jrb said:
dobobobo said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

It's not on the website per se, I created the image from screens of each block

blue b4 the moon said:
Its not so much being priced out altogther its having in some instances to leave people you've stood/sat with for years.

I'll be pointing from 315 to 117 when the away fans sing 'where were you when you were shit' next season.

I'd have loved to stayed in 117 but it wasn't viable without changing other spending habits etc so I've moved and will suck it up and move on with different people and a more distant view.
And if those people were some of the ones whinging and whining at the start of this thread then I'd pay more to sit farther away from them.

Good on those who have posted recently to put their hands up that they're better off for next season then this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.