Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

dobobobo said:
jrb said:
dobobobo said:
Yep, haters just simply will always no matter what gonna hate.

Can someone post a link to that page. Can't find it on the OS. Thanks.

You mean the image of the seats? Someone has cut and paste the images into one image and then uploaded, I presume NorthEastScotlandMCFC did it. On the OS you can only see one block at a time.

Has North East Scotland even got that technology yet? ;-D

ColinLee said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Its not so much being priced out altogther its having in some instances to leave people you've stood/sat with for years.

I'll be pointing from 315 to 117 when the away fans sing 'where were you when you were shit' next season.

I'd have loved to stayed in 117 but it wasn't viable without changing other spending habits etc so I've moved and will suck it up and move on with different people and a more distant view.
And if those people were some of the ones whinging and whining at the start of this thread then I'd pay more to sit farther away from them.

Good on those who have posted recently to put their hands up that they're better off for next season then this.

Thanks Colin. When do you want your medal?

Joking aside, congrats to Blues who have got a better season card deal for next season. It is a shame that some other Blues won't be renewing who I chat to in 206. I am glad that they will still be coming to as many games as possible.

I'm looking forward to next season in our 55k stadium.

Today at the ground I asked people around me their plans (this is in level 1 too). 3 behind me said they're moving. One nearby said he's moving. I'm moving. The two next to me didn't bother turning up, but are considering moving they told me recently. The two in front of me can't be arsed turning up for half of our games so couldn't ask them. But get the feeling a lot of people are moving this summer for various reasons (price / change / atmosphere).

ColinLee said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Its not so much being priced out altogther its having in some instances to leave people you've stood/sat with for years.

I'll be pointing from 315 to 117 when the away fans sing 'where were you when you were shit' next season.

I'd have loved to stayed in 117 but it wasn't viable without changing other spending habits etc so I've moved and will suck it up and move on with different people and a more distant view.
And if those people were some of the ones whinging and whining at the start of this thread then I'd pay more to sit farther away from them.

Good on those who have posted recently to put their hands up that they're better off for next season then this.

It's all a bit wet this 'oooh I will miss the people around me so I'm gonna cry about it on an internet forum' business. We sit with a great bunch at the mo, it's a good laugh, but I'm sure there'll be some other new faces to meet round us in our new seats. And if there aren't, so what? Move again if it's shit. And if you're that fond of the people around you, why not see where they're moving to and go with them, or just pay the extra money to stay with them if you need them so much?

Now the whole priced out sob stories people were so keen to churn out now seem a load of complete bollocks, does the whingeing just boil down to the sensitive souls who have become so attached to the random handful of people they sit near for 90 minutes every other week and knew in no way whatsoever before buying their ST? If so then I'm sure you can give them an emotional goodbye hug and kiss on the last game of the season, and you might even meet some new friends in your new seats:

resized_jay-inbetweeners-meme-generator-aww-f-cking-football-friend-66a72b.jpg

It seems that if you relocate now, the seats you're vacating become available straight away
There are plenty of good seats available now in 102 and 107
I've relocated and the seats I'm leaving were showing as available immediately

Anyone have any idea when us waiting list lads get the chance to buy a ST ?

quiet_riot said:
Anyone else visit their new seats today?

Yeah me and my mates went for a reccie to 116..get a feel of what 115 will be like

Me and my mates are in rows F & G so wanted to know if we would get pissed on

It's either there or the first couple of rows in the new stand

We decided on 115

When Messi scores next season for us we want to be there to celebrate with him ;-)

Quite a few today in 107 talking about moving so they can get season cards for their kids. Gonna be a shame next season,lots of new faces around me.

The Fat el Hombre said:
ColinLee said:
blue b4 the moon said:

It's all a bit wet this 'oooh I will miss the people around me so I'm gonna cry about it on an internet forum' business. We sit with a great bunch at the mo, it's a good laugh, but I'm sure there'll be some other new faces to meet round us in our new seats. And if there aren't, so what? Move again if it's shit. And if you're that fond of the people around you, why not see where they're moving to and go with them, or just pay the extra money to stay with them if you need them so much?

Now the whole priced out sob stories people were so keen to churn out now seem a load of complete bollocks, does the whingeing just boil down to the sensitive souls who have become so attached to the random handful of people they sit near for 90 minutes every other week and knew in no way whatsoever before buying their ST? If so then I'm sure you can give them an emotional goodbye hug and kiss on the last game of the season, and you might even meet some new friends in your new seats:

resized_jay-inbetweeners-meme-generator-aww-f-cking-football-friend-66a72b.jpg

Excellent stuff!!

It says I'm new here but I'm not! I forgot my old log-in details and have had to make a new account. Looking at the picture the guy a few posts up uploaded, I'm pretty sure that shows the seats me and 2 others have relocated to in block 314 still available. Surely if you have reserved these seats and you have the email confirmation, they still can't be available to reserve?

Is this the case or have I missed something here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.