Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

mrmacca said:
Ennis said:
Anyone else become a bit addicted to this? I've relocated our 3 seats..... 4 times!! Ha. Latest move was last night managed to source 3 together in row C of 316 new stand.

ha Ha! Fantastic, I thought it was only me!

Also I thought you were only allowed three moves so I've been saving one.
same here me and the lad have moved 4 times 207 to 316 to 308 and now to 107,and i still looking for three together,as i am not convinced that 3 i have now got are suitable as ,i think they stand here

sharpy51 said:
mrmacca said:
Ennis said:
Anyone else become a bit addicted to this? I've relocated our 3 seats..... 4 times!! Ha. Latest move was last night managed to source 3 together in row C of 316 new stand.

same here me and the lad have moved 4 times 207 to 316 to 308 and now to 107,and i still looking for three together,as i am not convinced that 3 i have now got are suitable as ,i think they stand here

Not a lot of standing in 107 just when we are attacking. It's one of my favourite blocks and I've tried quite a few, just leave a couple free around R for my matchday tickets.

Ennis said:

Yep, was on row U of 314 then moved up to JJ for the cheap tickets, now realised I wont be able to get past the away fans to the car park behind the north stand so moved right over to 318

cheers re standing its row R we have moved to 3 together,looking forward to it just wasnt sure about the standing situation

mrmacca said:
Ennis said:

Haha me aswell moved 3 times and sticking now, still can't resist a nosey though at the seats that are left.

Got to say the online system is fantastic

blueparrot said:
sharpy51 said:
mrmacca said:

Not a lot of standing in 107 just when we are attacking. It's one of my favourite blocks and I've tried quite a few, just leave a couple free around R for my matchday tickets.[/quote

Don't say that you will make me move again! Haha! I pay for 3 adults so cost was a factor, I moved from 101 to the £299 seats at the back. Wasn't keen so moved to the front of 315. Then had 3 superb seats near the back of 107 but I was worried about standing, my dad sometimes comes, and it would be 45quid a month more. So i kept eyes open and 3 seats what hadn't been available until yesterday at the front of 316 became available so moved there haha. Decent view and near £450 saving, just prefer to be closer to action..... Got one more move left in me haha

I thought the agreed standing was in block 109 last year not 107. But next year I'd imagine standing will be behind the South Stand goal in the singing section next season.

alberto0292 said:
when are fans on waiting list gonna be able pick seats?

Existing ST holders have one final and short relocation window on Thursday 21st May.

The club will be contacting those on the waiting list giving you the dates of sale shortly after 21st May. Whilst not finalised yet the intention is to work through the waiting list 250 at a time.

I've had the value gold with my Brother for the last three seasons. wasn't sure if it would be available this time so plumped for two in the top tier of the new stand on an aisle and central for £299 each, as another poster said there were some great seats available but the difference in price made the ones I chose a no brainer.

I prefer east or west for the view but we now have central seats together for a little over the price of one where we were

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.