Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

oakiecokie said:
de niro said:
i've done fuck all.

do i have to?

No mate.I phoned the other day just to confirm and was told categorically that if staying put,no need to do anything and if you were on the DD scheme last season,then it would automatically be processed via your Bank for the now 10 payment instalments.
However I take it you will pay the full amount for the family from the loose change in your arse pocket ?

ha ha they pay their own now. well wife pays for jess and her own. the weight has been lifted from me.

can I ask a ? last few years I have paid my sc straight away, but this year I want to pay by d/d. will I be able to as I have always paid up front and was not on d/d last year

I'd like to chime in and congratulate the club on a brilliant piece of commercial work.

I was based in East Stand 305 with a 'Match of the Day' (or 'Sepp Blatter') view right on the halfway line. I always felt my seat and its price was too good to be true, and in truth it was. Financial 'reality' this year dicated that at £700 to renew I would likely have just bailed completely and done something else with my cash, blaming FFP and Platini for the root cause need for the clubs to screw the fans to make millionaire players ever richer etc...(respect though - Yaya worth every penny.)

The £299 season ticket shuffle to the South Stand has been a no brainer for me and superbly executed by the club online - the system made it fun. I'm actually feeling invigorated by the thought of a back-to-basics move to the core support area behind the goal. I'm also actually pleased that someone else can step up and pay the premium price for my great seat in the east stand - fair enough, it was great whilst it lasted. (And I hope 'the bloke in front of me' hasn't made the move - the feeling for which is likely mutual.)

When the club put forward their plans to build the extra tiers I thought there was no way they'd fill them but with forward thinking and careful balancing of prices I can now see how they can do it: good job.

PS:
Finally, I'm not happy to see Stuart Pearce slagged off on here - remember he had no money whatsoever to spend and spent what he had as wisely as possible in the bargain basement end of the market. As an example, Samaras has now proved at Celtic that he was a handy player to have around - but like many recruits that looked good on the continent, the Prem proved a step too far, but he was well worth the punt anyway. Compared to Pearce, Keegan and Sven had fortunes to blow away on players and if I was Pearce I'd have been gutted to have been the pauper piggy in the middle: he doesn't deserve any stick IMHO.

bluestevei said:
can I ask a ? last few years I have paid my sc straight away, but this year I want to pay by d/d. will I be able to as I have always paid up front and was not on d/d last year

I was wondering the same. Any ideas how to go about setting it up?

bluestevei said:

I asked them the same question. You just get in touch when you're ready to pay after 5th? May and set up the DD

Blueside said:
I'd like to chime in and congratulate the club on a brilliant piece of commercial work.

I was based in East Stand 305 with a 'Match of the Day' (or 'Sepp Blatter') view right on the halfway line. I always felt my seat and its price was too good to be true, and in truth it was. Financial 'reality' this year dicated that at £700 to renew I would likely have just bailed completely and done something else with my cash, blaming FFP and Platini for the root cause need for the clubs to screw the fans to make millionaire players ever richer etc...(respect though - Yaya worth every penny.)

The £299 season ticket shuffle to the South Stand has been a no brainer for me and superbly executed by the club online - the system made it fun. I'm actually feeling invigorated by the thought of a back-to-basics move to the core support area behind the goal. I'm also actually pleased that someone else can step up and pay the premium price for my great seat in the east stand - fair enough, it was great whilst it lasted. (And I hope 'the bloke in front of me' hasn't made the move - the feeling for which is likely mutual.)

When the club put forward their plans to build the extra tiers I thought there was no way they'd fill them but with forward thinking and careful balancing of prices I can now see how they can do it: good job.

PS:
Finally, I'm not happy to see Stuart Pearce slagged off on here - remember he had no money whatsoever to spend and spent what he had as wisely as possible in the bargain basement end of the market. As an example, Samaras has now proved at Celtic that he was a handy player to have around - but like many recruits that looked good on the continent, the Prem proved a step too far, but he was well worth the punt anyway. Compared to Pearce, Keegan and Sven had fortunes to blow away on players and if I was Pearce I'd have been gutted to have been the pauper piggy in the middle: he doesn't deserve any stick IMHO.

nice-try-applefags-10826-1331798016-35.jpg

dobobobo said:
Blueside said:

PS:

He's right about Pearce though, he knew he was just a temporary caretaker and given no backing whatsoever. It's harsh to blame the man (entirely) for trying his best with sod all help.

ColinLee said:
dobobobo said:
Blueside said:

PS:

He's right about Pearce though, he knew he was just a temporary caretaker and given no backing whatsoever. It's harsh to blame the man (entirely) for trying his best with sod all help.

I agree, but I aint biting the rest, no sir, nah uh!

Tonster said:
mrmacca said:
Bluep*ss said:
What is the price of the seats in the first 3 rows of the new SS 3rd tier? Are they £299

Also how many on the waiting list will be able to get £299.seats.?. Is there supposedly 9,900 on the waiting list.

I can answer part of your question. Yes all row 3 seats in North, South and East are £299. There isn't any in the Colin Bell. Yesterday, there was availability in this new area in the South but the majority had gone. I presume this will simply end up as standing and or people will move back and double up in the seats. In the North and East there wasn't the same uptake and approx. 1000 remain unallocated now the relocation window has closed.

I can't tell you how many remain at the back of the new level 3 south stand as the online system won't let me look now. Obviously lots left towards the back so I'm going out on a limb now and will guess at a further 1000+ Of course if my guess is correct, that would leave 5000 new spots (less the Premium seats if you're not interested in these) to jump into. I'm a transient, I like to change each season really so it was really hard to finally choose yesterday as there was so many good seats available. I decided on 106 in the end cos I always like the fact they have a telly as you move from the concourse to the seats. No idea why but I remember thinking this season after a nose around that I thought it looked posh!
laugh.gif

I hope that helps and everyone gets a seat.

I'm afraid this isn't correct at all.

There are no £299 seats in the East or North Stand anywhere. The only £299 seats are in the new stand from rows X-SS. That's it for £299 tickets.

All the pricing is in here

<a class="postlink" href="http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Files/Tickets/Stadium_Pricing_Plan.ashx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Files ... _Plan.ashx</a>

Apologies for my pricing inaccuracy Bluep*ss and thanks Tonster et al for putting this right.
My figures of selling less than 600 of these front seats was correct as I sat and counted them. Mostly rows 1-3 gone in South and plentiful in the North+East with the accurate pricing above.

Once again apologies, clearly too keyboard happy there!
thumbsup.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.