Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

de niro said:
i've done fuck all.

do i have to?
Not if you're on the DD scheme and are not moving - apart from adding platinum and Cup schemes which can be done early in May according to the club.

If you're not on the DD scheme I think the full payment is due in that early May period, the club are supposed to be e-mailing a reminder.

de niro said:
i've done fuck all.

do i have to?

Not if you want to stay put i think it is only if you wanted to move....well i think so or otherwise i am fucked as well lol!!

de niro said:
i've done fuck all.

do i have to?

We cold do with a Capo in the new singing section.

I think you would be the perfect candidate.(can you just imagine De Niro leading the singing with a megaphone)

de niro said:
i've done fuck all.

do i have to?

No mate.I phoned the other day just to confirm and was told categorically that if staying put,no need to do anything and if you were on the DD scheme last season,then it would automatically be processed via your Bank for the now 10 payment instalments.
However I take it you will pay the full amount for the family from the loose change in your arse pocket ?

Ennis said:
Anyone else become a bit addicted to this? I've relocated our 3 seats..... 4 times!! Ha. Latest move was last night managed to source 3 together in row C of 316 new stand.

Moved from 209 to 316 , would guess this stand will be rocking at home games , cheap seats galore not going to attract the staid sit in silence brigade , there are 5 of us now within shouting distance and a few away fans to insult as well , its really going to add to the atmosphere, just wish the Tuba from Monday could make it, funniest thing I have witnessed at a match since the inflatable fight at West Brom away years ago.

What is the price of the seats in the first 3 rows of the new SS 3rd tier? Are they £299

Also how many on the waiting list will be able to get £299.seats.?. Is there supposedly 9,900 on the waiting list.

Bluep*ss said:
What is the price of the seats in the first 3 rows of the new SS 3rd tier? Are they £299

Also how many on the waiting list will be able to get £299.seats.?. Is there supposedly 9,900 on the waiting list.

I can answer part of your question. Yes all row 3 seats in North, South and East are £299. There isn't any in the Colin Bell. Yesterday, there was availability in this new area in the South but the majority had gone. I presume this will simply end up as standing and or people will move back and double up in the seats. In the North and East there wasn't the same uptake and approx. 1000 remain unallocated now the relocation window has closed.

I can't tell you how many remain at the back of the new level 3 south stand as the online system won't let me look now. Obviously lots left towards the back so I'm going out on a limb now and will guess at a further 1000+ Of course if my guess is correct, that would leave 5000 new spots (less the Premium seats if you're not interested in these) to jump into. I'm a transient, I like to change each season really so it was really hard to finally choose yesterday as there was so many good seats available. I decided on 106 in the end cos I always like the fact they have a telly as you move from the concourse to the seats. No idea why but I remember thinking this season after a nose around that I thought it looked posh!
laugh.gif

I hope that helps and everyone gets a seat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.