Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Further to my post above which was not a wind-up and thanks guys for resisting the temptation to unload as I'm sure you were. I'm happy (on this occasion) for people to 'bite' on my argument: what are the flaws, inconsistencies etc in my post? For sure there are loads of people who didn't want a 'premium' grade season ticket etc but we all know what we are up against don't we?

To recap, given tha Platini FFP fraud system was designed to punish MCFC (and thereby us supporters) I cannot see how, if we wish to see the likes of Silva, Aguero etc remain at this club we can generate the necessary revenue without more corporates and a higher attendance overall. For me its simply the way of the world, and accordingly MCFC have gone out and found a bunch of people who find my premium view seat attractive (and compared to Chelsea and Arsenal its still a steal at £750) and they've also correctly identified my own financial 'buy in' level at £299 (plenty of others too evidently): at least I'm still in the ground when I was actually on the verge of being costed out completely, just like I have already been from eg away games.

Chelsea and Arsenal fans have it tough when it comes to ticket prices (you really have to be kidding what they pay), the likes of Everton, Villa and Newcastle are stuck at a level they cannot buy themselves out of, and we are fast building ourselves into the top level we've waited decades to get to. On the whole I think our position is pretty good, and I say that from a pragmatic rather 'happy-clappy' perspective: Just saying - still a nice try?

Quick question.

Does the seat numbering go clockwise or anti clockwise. More specifically - in the East stand - would seat 54 be nearer the halfway line than 53 (both of which are to the left of the line as you look from the Colin Bell) or vice versa?

Thanks

GaudinoMotors said:
Quick question.

Does the seat numbering go clockwise or anti clockwise. More specifically - in the East stand - would seat 54 be nearer the halfway line than 53 (both of which are to the left of the line as you look from the Colin Bell) or vice versa?

Thanks

54 is nearer to the halfway line. So it goes clockwise.

Kaini Industries said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Quick question.

Thanks

54 is nearer to the halfway line. So it goes clockwise.

Cheers - apprecaiated :-)

What are the chances of getting a season ticket if I am 8500 on the list? I'm Having to buy tickets every game and I got put on this list September 2014.

Jackford said:
What are the chances of getting a season ticket if I am 8500 on the list? I'm Having to buy tickets every game and I got put on this list September 2014.

you may get one if you are prepare to take one of the expensive ones on the east stand. the padded seat area. some blues i think will give these up and others will turn them down on cost alone.

Jackford said:

From what people have been told by City Ticket Office staff there is none. However I think you will get one as the amount of SC holders not going to the last couple of games and people not being offered the price they wanted could see enough drop out.

Corky said:
Jackford said:

From what people have been told by City Ticket Office staff there is none. However I think you will get one as the amount of SC holders not going to the last couple of games and people not being offered the price they wanted could see enough drop out.

If you are prepared to accept premium, then you should be able to get one, if not then I wouldn't think your chances are too great.

Jackford said:
You will have no problem. Currently 36-38K season card holders. Couple of thousand maybe will drop off. The club will be looking up to 48K season card holders. Without that it will be difficult to sell out match day tickets on a 55K capacity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.