Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

The relocation window has now closed for existing season ticket holders.

The new Etihad Stadium will officially open for season 2015/16 with an expanded capacity of 55,000. An extra 7,500 seats means even greater choice than ever before, including the introduction of Premium Seats, three new rows at pitchside and more Seasoncards from £299.

The relocation window has now closed. If you have any outstanding questions, please contact a member of the Supporter Services Team on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).

Existing Seasoncard holders can renew and pay for their seats from 9am, Friday 1st May until 5pm, Saturday 16th May. If you pay by Direct Debit, your Seasoncard will be auto-renewed on or around Monday 18th May, with the first payment due in July.

The new season ticket waiting list fans are next up.

jrb said:
The relocation window has now closed for existing season ticket holders.

The new Etihad Stadium will officially open for season 2015/16 with an expanded capacity of 55,000. An extra 7,500 seats means even greater choice than ever before, including the introduction of Premium Seats, three new rows at pitchside and more Seasoncards from £299.

The relocation window has now closed. If you have any outstanding questions, please contact a member of the Supporter Services Team on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).

Existing Seasoncard holders can renew and pay for their seats from 9am, Friday 1st May until 5pm, Saturday 16th May. If you pay by Direct Debit, your Seasoncard will be auto-renewed on or around Monday 18th May, with the first payment due in July.

The new season ticket waiting list fans are next up.

I wonder what the odds are on someone claiming "well no-one told me" .

Jackford said:
Thanks guys. Fingers crossed!
Good luck on getting your ST bud, make sure to come back and let us know if you're successful. It'll be interesting to see how far down the list they go.

ColinLee said:
Jackford said:
Good luck on getting your ST bud, make sure to come back and let us know if you're successful. It'll be interesting to see how far down the list they go.
Probably a long way, soon as the last £299 ones have been sold we are going to the next bracket of prices and then right up to £700+ in the gods of the east and colin bell stand, also the amount that will drop out and ask for their £100 back could be a fairly huge number, so i'd say someone who wants a ticket and doesn't care what they pay will have a good chance, even if they are at the bottom of the list...

The cookie monster said:
ColinLee said:
Jackford said:
Probably a long way, soon as the last £299 ones have been sold we are going to the next bracket of prices and then right up to £700+ in the gods of the east and colin bell stand, also the amount that will drop out and ask for their £100 back could be a fairly huge number, so i'd say someone who wants a ticket and doesn't care what they pay will have a good chance, even if they are at the bottom of the list...

There are 9 blocks in each of Colin Bell and East Stand Level 3 and each split into 3 pricing tiers or segments. So in total 54 segments and of those 34 of them are in the range £500-£600. There was loads of availability up there as well.

Agree it will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

The cookie monster said:
ColinLee said:
Jackford said:

Don't get this assumption that most of us on the list want £299 s/c or that we were under any illusion that there would be many £299 available to us. I'd be very surprised if anyone over 6000 on the list got one.

blueparrot said:
The cookie monster said:
ColinLee said:

Don't get this assumption that most of us on the list want £299 s/c or that we were under any illusion that there would be many £299 available to us. I'd be very surprised if anyone over 6000 on the list got one.

Let me ask you this
If there was a ticket in the gods of colin bell at over £700 and one in the gods in the new stand at £299 which one would you have?
Granted theres many on the waiting list who may want other parts of the ground and are not bothered what they pay, but imo i'd say the majority on the list would want a cheap one...

The cookie monster said:
blueparrot said:
The cookie monster said:

Let me ask you this
If there was a ticket in the gods of colin bell at over £700 and one in the gods in the new stand at £299 which one would you have?
Granted theres many on the waiting list who may want other parts of the ground and are not bothered what they pay, but imo i'd say the majority on the list would want a cheap one...

Those are the 2 extremes but there will be plenty in the middle willing to pay up to £500 I would expect,and the very top of the CB and East stand will probably be left for matchday sales as they are now.

ColinLee said:
Jackford said:
All the way, supply will out strip demand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.