Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

The cookie monster said:
blueparrot said:
The cookie monster said:
Probably a long way, soon as the last £299 ones have been sold we are going to the next bracket of prices and then right up to £700+ in the gods of the east and colin bell stand, also the amount that will drop out and ask for their £100 back could be a fairly huge number, so i'd say someone who wants a ticket and doesn't care what they pay will have a good chance, even if they are at the bottom of the list...

Don't get this assumption that most of us on the list want £299 s/c or that we were under any illusion that there would be many £299 available to us. I'd be very surprised if anyone over 6000 on the list got one.

Let me ask you this
If there was a ticket in the gods of colin bell at over £700 and one in the gods in the new stand at £299 which one would you have?
Granted theres many on the waiting list who may want other parts of the ground and are not bothered what they pay, but imo i'd say the majority on the list would want a cheap one...

Silly comaprison IMO. It is not £700 in the gods of Colin Bell - they are in the range £500-£600. The most expensive seats are the front rows A-J/P and there are 9 blocks - 2@£600, 4@£700 3@ £750.

Before the relocation window last week, I thought the £299 tickets would get snapped up by existing ST holders. They didn't and I think earlier in the thread someone said there were about 900 left when the window closed. There were only c2,200 £299 seast in the first place. That means only c1300 of the existing c 36,400 ST holders have decided to move to the cheapest seats. That is less than 4% and you can conclude over 96% of out ST holders are happier to pay more for a better seat.

Maybe the percentages are different for the waiting list but one thing for sure is there will be a very healthy number who are happy to pay more,

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
Before the relocation window last week, I thought the £299 tickets would get snapped up by existing ST holders. They didn't and I think earlier in the thread someone said there were about 900 left when the window closed. There were only c2,200 £299 seast in the first place. That means only c1300 of the existing c 36,400 ST holders have decided to move to the cheapest seats. That is less than 4% and you can conclude over 96% of out ST holders are happier to pay more for a better seat.

Maybe the percentages are different for the waiting list but one thing for sure is there will be a very healthy number who are happy to pay more,

This is why I think the club have done their homework (whether we like it or not) - those unhappy with the price hike could at least stay in the ground at the bargain figure of £299 (saving around £400 a year on their outlay) - those desperate to come off the waiting list could 'buy their way' in to the ground at an appropriate level, and the club thus increase their revenue (as FFP requires.) It will be interesting to see what the prices are next season and we maybe all get to shuffle again. If the club can increase the capacity to north of 55k then long term it has to be for the best because given where we are now, and where we were for a very long time, I don't want us to fall back to mid table nowheresville: I dread to think about that to be honest.

I think the real unstated question in all of this is:

"would you rather keep your seat in the ground at the lowest possible price and risk the club falling back to mid table (dare I say Stuart Pearce era finances), or would you rather pay (somewhat) more to see City in the top four on a near permanent basis?"

That's the call I think that FFP is pushing us to make.

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
The cookie monster said:
blueparrot said:
Don't get this assumption that most of us on the list want £299 s/c or that we were under any illusion that there would be many £299 available to us. I'd be very surprised if anyone over 6000 on the list got one.

Let me ask you this
If there was a ticket in the gods of colin bell at over £700 and one in the gods in the new stand at £299 which one would you have?
Granted theres many on the waiting list who may want other parts of the ground and are not bothered what they pay, but imo i'd say the majority on the list would want a cheap one...

Silly comaprison IMO. It is not £700 in the gods of Colin Bell - they are in the range £500-£600. The most expensive seats are the front rows A-J/P and there are 9 blocks - 2@£600, 4@£700 3@ £750.

Theres no way thats the amount for all the £299 seats in the new stand and pitchside, where have you got this info from?

The cookie monster said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
The cookie monster said:
Let me ask you this

Theres no way thats the amount for all the £299 seats in the new stand and pitchside, where have you got this info from?
He counted them and he's pretty good at the numbers. BTW there are no £299 pitchside seats.

The cookie monster said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
The cookie monster said:
Let me ask you this

I counted seats on the planner last week. You think it's lower or higher?

There are no £299 seats pitchside.

Is my figure too high or too low?

ColinLee said:
The cookie monster said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:

He counted them and he's pretty good at the numbers. BTW there are no £299 pitchside seats.

Beat me to it :)

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
The cookie monster said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:

Tbh i meant to say £380 aswel as Rows L-W in the new stand & thats the total i was working on, that must be over 5000, i'm classing all these as the cheapo seats...

The cookie monster said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
The cookie monster said:

Tbh i meant to say £380 aswel as Rows L-W in the new stand & thats the total i was working on, that must be over 5000, i'm classing all these as the cheapo seats...

Similar number - about 4400 combined including £380 pitchside

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.