Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

jrb said:
So when do the newbies get a go? :-)

Ages yet.

We all have the one day final relocation window on Thursday 21st May. It will be shortly after that. Last game of the season is Sun 24 May and I guess a new manager announcement night have a positive impact for shifting the higher priced seats :)

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
The cookie monster said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
I counted seats on the planner last week. You think it's lower or higher?

There are no £299 seats pitchside.

Is my figure too high or too low?

Tbh i meant to say £380 aswel as Rows L-W in the new stand & thats the total i was working on, that must be over 5000, i'm classing all these as the cheapo seats...

Similar number - about 4400 combined including £380 pitchside
I kinda knew at least 3'500 must of relocated to the new seats
Tbh i still think city priced up the £600 seats wrong just in front of the £380 ones, but i guess they will go to those on the list..

The cookie monster said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
The cookie monster said:
Tbh i meant to say £380 aswel as Rows L-W in the new stand & thats the total i was working on, that must be over 5000, i'm classing all these as the cheapo seats...

Tbh i still think city priced up the £600 seats wrong just in front of the £380 ones, but i guess they will go to those on the list..

When I last looked on the last day of the window I seem to recall about 80% of the £600s had gone in the new stand and I think all the £380s had gone. Loads of £380s left pitchside.

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
The cookie monster said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:

When I last looked on the last day of the window I seem to recall about 80% of the £600s had gone in the new stand and I think all the £380s had gone. Loads of £380s left pitchside.
The £380 ones in L-W were always going to be the first to go and they did, i even relocated to there, last time i checked there was a hell of a lot of the £600 ones left, obviously they must of picked up if 80% have now been sold...

Anyone else had phone calls and e mail pushing an upgrade to the swanky seats on the 2nd tier ? Just can't see the club shifting these tickets

carlosthejackal said:
Anyone else had phone calls and e mail pushing an upgrade to the swanky seats on the 2nd tier ? Just can't see the club shifting these tickets

had about 3 emails and a couple of calls... not sure why my name is on their list... asking me if i was interested in the new 'premium' section even though i've re-located from 116 to 316 for next season.. he sounded shocked when i told him this..

he then asked if i was interested in corporate to spurs on sunday.. again i said no as i could't even afford a 48quid ticket in the lower tier.. then said yeah it's very expensive these days and said bye.. think his name was Dominic....

Blue_Ketchup said:
carlosthejackal said:

had about 3 emails and a couple of calls... not sure why my name is on their list... asking me if i was interested in the new 'premium' section even though i've re-located from 116 to 316 for next season.. he sounded shocked when i told him this..

he then asked if i was interested in corporate to spurs on sunday.. again i said no as i could't even afford a 48quid ticket in the lower tier.. then said yeah it's very expensive these days and said bye.. think his name was Dominic....

Yet fuck all will be done to reduce ticket prices

I'll be surprised if Seasoncards are struggling to sell for 15/16. Numerous die hard Blues have missed out in recent seasons and they'll surely be snapped up just to guarantee admittance for the crunch matches? I can't always make it but wouldn't consider not renewing purely to ensure I've got my seat when I need it.

Email received this morning which might be of interest to anyone who doesn't get the communications:

Thank you for reserving your seat for season 2015/16.
Seasoncard renewals begin soon and you will be able to pay for your Seasoncard and select any additional benefits.
For next season you also have the option to spread your Direct Debit payments over 10 months, to make paying for your Seasoncard more affordable and convenient than before. If you already pay by Direct Debit, your Seasoncard will be auto-renewed on Monday 18 May with the first payment due in July. Your instalments will automatically be adjusted to 10 payments for the coming season.
You can renew and pay for your chosen seat from 9am on Friday 1 May, until 5pm on Saturday 16 May.
Seat renewal and payment can be completed in one of three easy ways:
• Online at mcfc.co.uk/renew
• Call 0161 444 1894 (Option 1, Option 1, Option 2)
(available 24hrs, booking fee of £2.50 per Seasoncard applies)
• In person at the Etihad Stadium Ticket Office, located in City Square
Disabled supporters cannot renew and pay for their Seasoncard online at this time. Please call the Disabled Ticket Line on +44(0)161 444 1894 (Option 1, Option 1, Option 1) or visit the Etihad Stadium Ticket Office.

Blue_Ketchup said:
carlosthejackal said:

Had a missed call on mobile followed by an email from Dominic. I replied saying I was happy with my seats and I couldn't begin to justify the price. His response was 'Thanks for getting in touch and making me aware, I really appreciate it and the feedback provided' As his job title is premium seat executive he has a tough job moving forward and I wish him good luck but I wouldn't want to be in his shoes trying to sell them especially with the performances of late. However once we sign Messi, Bale and Koke hos job will become easier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.