Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Online showed one price this morning then when I logged in an hour later to renew it had gone up, got a call off city who said it was a glitch on the system

goaters shinpad said:
west didsblue said:
My only slight moan was that I had to enter my card details for each cup scheme separately for both me and my son. It got a bit tedious entering the same details 6 times. Otherwise quite straightforward.

My thoughts exactly, just done this 9 times (have 2 sons) and I bet I've made a mistake somewhere along the line. There really should be a way of using saved card details.

I just copied and pasted my card number then all I had to fill in were the start and expiration date plus the security number which are easy really.

I got the same error as others about the CL cup details, the FA and the League Cup easily enough so when it said I was eligible I thought maybe the club were waiting until we were absolutely secure and certain we would be in it!! I then got the email confirming I was entered for all the cup schemes!!

went on online to renew sc wanted to pay by d/d but pressed wrong button and it took full amount, had to phone city to change it to d/d on phone for 30 mins to do it, but now its done I hope

Gray said:
mancityvstoke said:
Renewed at the ground.......4 in queue
Same number when I went this morning, less than last year.

Bloke in front when asked if he wanted CL cup scheme said "will we be in it?"
Presumably we'll be tied into 15+ games in the Europa League if we're not

ManCityX said:
Is this the stage you have the option to pay by Direct Debit?

Yes, when you get to the checkout section it gives you the option to set up a direct debit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.