Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Just received another email from the club confirming my DD payments and when they will be taken out. Advised do not have to do anything regarding renewal unless I want to change the DD or add any cup schemes/change from Platinum

i have left my old seat for a cheap seat in the new stand so will not mone about my ticket prices for next season happy blue

maurizio said:
worsleyweb said:
Just rang up and bought 2 seats in Joes bar next season for me and my Dad - great customer service and a nice padded seat. Cheers City.
Enjoy your padded seat. I hope this works out well for the club. I have moved reluctantly from my current seat to a cheaper one due to the large price rise. Those around me have all done the same. The club have failed to monetize us, we are all handing over less money next year. It will only work for the club if enough people replace us at the premium prices.

It will.

Season ticket for sale, 2015/16. Premium 93:20 block, FV £920, can do 10 monthly installments if necessary:)

Me and the lad not been on the DD scheme before.
Have any details been published on the OS that tell you how to sign up?
Can't find any but I'm a dozy twot :-p

M147WN said:

You need to log in to the ticket site starting from 9am tomorrow up to 16th May to confirm your renewals and there should be an option on there to set up a DD.

Alternatively you can do it over the phone or in person at the TO.

lancs blue said:
M147WN said:

You need to log in to the ticket site starting from 9am tomorrow up to 16th May to confirm your renewals and there should be an option on there to set up a DD.

Alternatively you can do it over the phone or in person at the TO.

Thanks mate :-)

Just tried to pay and been told the system is charging all the wrong prices, so someone will ring me back.

Right! Sorted! Like LancsBlue said, login to the seasoncards menu, select supporters, go through checkout and it then gives options to join the direct debit scheme!
Absolute breeze!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.