Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Its in The Blood said:
Mate phoned up trying to buy two season tickets for first time and was told 2 and half years waiting list!!!!

Not doubting you but whey would the cub be selling them in November 2017? A bit of a Johnny Ball from the club.

gorton guvnor said:
de niro said:
i see the DD is auto renew, are the cup schemes auto renew too?

cheers.

Yes. Whatever you had last year auto renews, including being platinum. Before 1st payment comes out you can change what cups etc you want to be in

cheers mate. i want everything to stay the same.

de niro said:
gorton guvnor said:
de niro said:

cheers.

Yes. Whatever you had last year auto renews, including being platinum. Before 1st payment comes out you can change what cups etc you want to be in

Re the Cup schemes, although they auto-renew don't forget to check the expiry date on the card - just noticed mine expires in September!

lancs blue said:
de niro said:
gorton guvnor said:

Re the Cup schemes, although they auto-renew don't forget to check the expiry date on the card - just noticed mine expires in September!

good point. need to get another cloned asap.

de niro said:
gorton guvnor said:
de niro said:

cheers.

Don't we all?

de niro said:
lancs blue said:
de niro said:

good point. need to get another cloned asap.

Will you be renting cup schemes sesperately ? :-)

i just moved seats from blk 111 row w seat 263, where i've been for last 5 years.

getting sick of the 30+ people in a row of 20 seats or arguing with people who are in my seat, so i moved to 318 south stand

Good thread -some interesting perspectives on what we thik about ticket prices etc: don't forget its FFP and Platini that started all this and just be grateful we don't have the board of Arsenal running our club.

I read above that the waiting list for season tickets is still 2.5 years - does that imply that all of the premium seats are accounted for, or are they viewed seperately from general season tickets.

PS: Dominic at City is a good bloke, doing a job I'd hate to have to do - selling expensive things to people who likely don't have the money for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.