Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Fairly painless process to renew. Just to note I had a far better experience using Chrome than IE.

IE only offered me the Platinum link not the Gold which I wanted. It also took issue with the additional options section then once I pressed checkout went back to the start.

Chrome, Beautiful experience, Select Plat/Gold. Select Additional Options, Select Direct debit or Pay now. Done!

My only slight moan was that I had to enter my card details for each cup scheme separately for both me and my son. It got a bit tedious entering the same details 6 times. Otherwise quite straightforward.

Seasoncard renewal and setting up direct debits on-line was simple,quick and efficient.
Roll on season 2015/16.
Price Freeze for season 2016/17?

west didsblue said:
My only slight moan was that I had to enter my card details for each cup scheme separately for both me and my son. It got a bit tedious entering the same details 6 times. Otherwise quite straightforward.
After entering my details 3 times for the cup scheme I then got an error message saying "Sorry this customer is not eligible to enter any scheme at this time." then had to enter my card details yet again to pay for my season card.
Then received an E mail confirming my season card purchase and despite the error message confirmation that I had joined all three cup schemes. Doh do they not system test changes properly, every season the renewal process does not work properly first time.

west didsblue said:

My thoughts exactly, just done this 9 times (have 2 sons) and I bet I've made a mistake somewhere along the line. There really should be a way of using saved card details.

mrmacca said:
Fairly painless process to renew. Just to note I had a far better experience using Chrome than IE.

IE only offered me the Platinum link not the Gold which I wanted. It also took issue with the additional options section then once I pressed checkout went back to the start.

Chrome, Beautiful experience, Select Plat/Gold. Select Additional Options, Select Direct debit or Pay now. Done!

Many thanks! I don't appear to have any options with Firefox.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.