Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Leave him on the waiting list, unless you want the cash back, and he's further up the list. Spots will come free next year and have another go. Until then carry him in and have a free season.

only allowed free up to the age of 5, they said we could keep relocating a seat (which defeats the object) and paying 26 quid per match, which is crazy for a kid of that age. The problem we have, if and when they build the new stand, the same issue will arise the cheap seats will get filled, then the waiting list will get a chance, at which points no affordable tickets for a whole family will be available in a block. Not to worry, they know what they are doing, the only thing that annoys me about it, is that they rang me every night for a week last year begging me to get a ticket on the waiting list, I said I will do it when I can afford it, which I did, they have then basically made it impossible to get the ticket, they so badly wanted me to buy, and just to clarify I don't expect to queue jump or anything like that, but how else can you get a 6 year old to sit with you, with there 1st season ticket, if they cannot get one when you buy yours.

Does anyone know what current availability looks like, which blocks, what prices etc? We are due up from the waiting list next week, and I want to consider what our options might be (for 4 seats together).

Can't wait for next season. Going to try and make every home game. Will be delighted if we average over 50k and get 5 or more 55k plus crowds. I like a few empty seats - means I can move around a bit. Fuck the rahs. We will have about the 6th highest average crowd in Europe and watching great players. Fuck em.

The rules for last season were that visiting fans should get 3,000 tickets (or 10% subject to capacity) and that clubs should reserve at least 5% of tickets for match-day sales. I don't know if these rules are in force next season, or if they are enforced because City didn't give anyone 3,000 tickets in the League last season. If those rules are enforced, then City could sell around 48,000 season tickets, but I doubt we'd want to do that.
Generally the seats taken up by segregation gaps are deducted from the away allocation, so the maximum actual seats allocated is around 2,800.

Generally the seats taken up by segregation gaps are deducted from the away allocation, so the maximum actual seats allocated is around 2,800.
It was 2,846 until last season when it was reduced due to work on the South Stand. Seats lost at the back, and allocation in lower tier reduced to 1,500 which is what most clubs took

My mate's lad had his window today and joined - he was 6,594 on the list - not sure what that means re whether going well or not

That's about 2/3rds of the season ticket waiting list done. The club must now be getting a good idea of how the season ticket sales are going.

Has everyone on the waiting list paid a deposit of £100 or so? I'd expect many didn't bother paying it at all and would then buy as new for 15/16. They'll sell because those who have missed out on some of the special memories in recent years will surely want to be there for the next ones?

Has everyone on the waiting list paid a deposit of £100 or so? I'd expect many didn't bother paying it at all and would then buy as new for 15/16. They'll sell because those who have missed out on some of the special memories in recent years will surely want to be there for the next ones?
I don't think you get on the list without paying the deposit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.