Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Has everyone on the waiting list paid a deposit of £100 or so? I'd expect many didn't bother paying it at all and would then buy as new for 15/16. They'll sell because those who have missed out on some of the special memories in recent years will surely want to be there for the next ones?
There wasn't a choice everyone had to pay the£100 deposit to go on the list. Don't expect any to go on open sale to people not on the list.

I reckon I will win the bet now BP. The border line 5,500 passed and North Stand plans seemed to have stalled.

Impossible to be ready for 16/17. South Stand started March 2014.

Why no, there's still a chance it could be ready late in 16 /17 just after Christmas.

All lessons / problems / delays would have been learnt from building the new south stand I reckon. Always easier second time around.

Why no, there's still a chance it could be ready late in 16 /17 just after Christmas.

All lessons / problems / delays would have been learnt from building the new south stand I reckon. Always easier second time around.

Not happening mate. Just fantasy on your part.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.