Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

BerkshireBlue said:
it works absolutely fine in Chrome something is wrong with your computer settings.

Surely not - it MUST be City's fault

burnage89 said:
My dad got me and my brother our first season tickets for the 99/00 season and we've sat in the same seats in the Kippax and then the East Stand when we moved, but I just can't afford to keep my seat anymore. It's been a struggle to pay for them the last couple of seasons and having seen the prices for next season I'm just going to try and get one the S Stand.
At the end of the day the club don't need the extra money from us, but like alot of the big clubs in England they stopped caring about the fans along time ago.
CTID

Why don't they? Other clubs need to charge similar or higher prices - we still have to pay for everything. FFP has meant that our owners cannot give us money. It's a business like all other clubs - even more so now that Platini and Gill have messed it all up

WNRH said:
I gave up last season and it's the best thing I have done, trust me you don't miss much nowadays.

It's cheaper and a better experience watching it on TV.

The price rise after the new TV deal is a massive piss take. Least we get top signings like Fernando eh!

I'd rather watch non-league than give money to Sky.

Anybody know what happens when you need to move out of the family stand? (Lad has reached the age limit)
I mean do you get a choice of where you can move too?, I'm nearly priced out at the moment so will be looking to move to somewhere similar in price.
Cheers.

Kaini Industries said:
WNRH said:
I gave up last season and it's the best thing I have done, trust me you don't miss much nowadays.

The price rise after the new TV deal is a massive piss take. Least we get top signings like Fernando eh!

Absolute bollox

grim up north said:
Kaini Industries said:
WNRH said:

Absolute bollox

Just checked, and no, it's not.

Sickening, even though I left my seasoncard in 2010-11 after 8 years. It was £450. It's now £620. Yes I know we had the best value seasoncards BUT this is too far now.

This article highlights how much people are being pushed to the financial limit;
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/money-saving-tips/11031461/League-table-of-Premier-League-season-ticket-costs.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/pers ... costs.html</a>

And for individual match-goers, Man City fans fork out the most at around £44 for a home game (£41 for Chelsea home fans).

How much will a match day ticket be now???

I've not bought a membership as I'd go to 3-4 matches a season now I'm a dad. I don't care what match I'd watch, but I'm not paying £25+ for a membership on top of the £45-60 odd ticket price, never mind take a 4yo and pay his membership too.

Our dearest seasoncard last season was £860... it's now £1,750. ONE SEVEN FIVE ZERO. Disgusting. The dearest seasoncard outside London. Even the rags, kings of being bastards to their fans, are left in our wake.

And of course PITCH SIDE.... dearer than the £299??? You won't even be able to see the ball on the ground.

I'm taking the nipper to London on the train next Saturday , booked tickets to the Tower of London, hms belfast and gonna pay £12 for tube travel. This has cost me £132 so far and I've not even bought a happy meal. Entertainment costs, it isn't an essential

dickie davies said:
Troy McClure said:
How the fuck can they justife a 125% increase on CB LV2?

Because the club said it would be in excess of £1500 five years ago, which is why I moved then

I moved 5 years ago also but it must hurt like hell now still being in CB2 and seeing the price rise. These guys are lucky though as they have first dibs on all other tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.