Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

You guys are right about City Square. I meant City Circles. What's a shape between friends!!

yayas trusty right foot said:
jrb said:
I still can't believe they priced tiered the blocks.

How can you expect City fans to pay £100 more because they are one row in front of other City fans?

I accept price rises are normal per block/stand, but tiered price rises per block is madness.

Imagine paying £100 more or £100 less than the person in front of you or behind you. :-?

Exactly, whoever made this decision is an idiot.

Disagree totally. I think the plan the club has come up with this is both fair and well thought out.

Let's look at some facts for Level 3 CB & East. There are 9 blocks on both sides so 18 in total. Each now split into 3 pricing segments so 54 pricing segments in total. 32 of those segments will be paying the same or less than last season. That's bloody good in my book.

As for those paying more for the seats this year it is (mainly) only those in the front rows of the 18 blocks. Quite right because those seats in my opinion are superb. Row A for example is preferable to 30 rows or so higher in the gods at the back of Level 3.

Oh, I'm in a front section and have to pay more.

ColinLee said:
1961_vintage said:
ColinLee said:
I played around with a spreadsheet and came up with some broad price tiers, estimating the number of blocks in each actual price tier (it's more or less accurate).

In the £299 to £620 tiers that amounts to 55% of total capacity, £16 to £33 a seat. (£299 - 5%, £380 - 4% BTW).

In the £700 to £900 tiers it's 37% of capacity, £37 to £47 a seat.

In the rich kids seats £1150 to £1750 it's just 7% of capacity (yes, I know I lost 1% somewhere but I did say it was rough), £60 to £92 a seat (gulp).

Now I don't think having around 30,000 seats out of 55,000 that cheap (and it is cheap nowadays) to watch City in their present guise is a bad thing at all.
If you think that makes me a "happy clapper" and you violently disagree (as some seem to on here right now) then perhaps you need to look in the mirror and consider what that makes you.

Decent analysis that CL - great work.

It would be good to get a clear view on the impact of the £5 billion in TV revenues - maybe show what the Club would not be able to book as revenue for next season's FFP purposes if say for example they had frozen all ticket prices?
Actually I realised (after the fact) that I made a cock up on the 30,000 seats out of 55,000 capacity bit. I forgot to add back in the away fans and the corporate blocks so it will be a bit less than 30,000. I'm at work now, so I'll update it tomorrow. The rest of it still stands.

I did something similar earlier.

For the new stand I first did it on the number of seats for home supporters. Block 314 is split home/away and I've assumed 50/50.

£299 - c2200 seats
£380 - c1200 seats
£600 - c1000 seats

I also calculate there are about 890 £380 seats pitch side and another 400 or so more at £475.

As for the "rich kids" seats I've got a lower figure. I make it about 1750 paying over a £1000.

I'll be renewing ,but can't decide on keeping my current seat in 118 or going for the cheaper option in the new Stand , I work Saturdays and have to use my holidays to go to games .

I've decided to sack the Cup schemes off completely , our contempt of the COC helped that decision.

cleavers said:
ManCityX said:
ped said:
city square is very popular

Yep. Don't get the City Square hate at all. It's one of the best 'fan' things the club has done.
I've brought quite a few to City square over the last 3 years, and to a person they've loved the concept of it, and its pretty well unique to City.

The concept of city square is one of the best things the club has done fan wise since the takeover.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
cleavers said:
ManCityX said:
Yep. Don't get the City Square hate at all. It's one of the best 'fan' things the club has done.
I've brought quite a few to City square over the last 3 years, and to a person they've loved the concept of it, and its pretty well unique to City.

The concept of city square is one of the best things the club has done fan wise since the takeover.

I meant City Circles lol!

Yes City Squate is good if the weather is fine.

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
ColinLee said:
1961_vintage said:

It would be good to get a clear view on the impact of the £5 billion in TV revenues - maybe show what the Club would not be able to book as revenue for next season's FFP purposes if say for example they had frozen all ticket prices?
Actually I realised (after the fact) that I made a cock up on the 30,000 seats out of 55,000 capacity bit. I forgot to add back in the away fans and the corporate blocks so it will be a bit less than 30,000. I'm at work now, so I'll update it tomorrow. The rest of it still stands.

For the new stand I first did it on the number of seats for home supporters. Block 314 is split home/away and I've assumed 50/50.

£299 - c2200 seats
£380 - c1200 seats
£600 - c1000 seats

I also calculate there are about 890 £380 seats pitch side and another 400 or so more at £475.

As for the "rich kids" seats I've got a lower figure. I make it about 1750 paying over a £1000.

Good work

That said, it is more difficult to cost the affect of falling behind a 1,000 extra corporates in the queue for cup final and big away game tickets.

I paid £400 to see us in a game four years ago having missed out on Wembley by ten loyalty points. Since then I have been to the vast majority of games (home and away) to get sufficient points where I though I would always benefit from the Club's allocations. I'm not so confident now.

So am I right in thinking the really steep price hikes in the Colin Bell stand are the blocks that will now house Joe's Bar and 93.20?

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
ColinLee said:
1961_vintage said:

£299 - c2200 seats
£380 - c1200 seats
£600 - c1000 seats

It's probable that your figure for the "rich kids" seats is more accurate, I was using the seating plan and estimating the number of blocks in each coloured segment. I had to fudge some of the figures due to the blocks being different sizes of course. Sorry, there's no way I'm adding up individual seats, I'm not that obsessed... ;)

BTW, using my rough guide I reckon there's around 28,000 seats out of the 55,000 in the £299-£620 range on offer.

How many season tickets do we sell? Dose anyone have a clue?

pride in battle said:
So am I right in thinking the really steep price hikes in the Colin Bell stand are the blocks that will now house Joe's Bar and 93.20?

Yep - the club have spent millions on a new stand and put a couple of corporate area in that take up some of the existing seats. Unfortunately, instead of praising the clubs investment to continue taking us forward on this magnificent recent journey, most on here are criticising the club off because they believe they have a divine right to the best seats in the house for free - probably because they went to York - or a belief that the financial strategy at the club should be based on their own personal circumstances and not the competitive environment it operates in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.