Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

blueparrot said:
oakiecokie said:
Gray said:
The parking isn't free you pay for it in the increase, and it certainly isn't a perk when it takes 2 hrs to get out of the car park and back on to the Mancunian Way after a match.

If I had to pay that much I`d expect a fooking pint in Summerbees as a freebie also, whilst the traffic died down.

They might get that I don't know, but nobody HAS to pay that much. There will be people willing to pay that if they think the perks are worth it, as I say I haven't bothered looking, but I'm sure the club have done some research and aren't just plucking these things out of thin air.

I might dabble in a move ... but only if those six lottery numbers come in.For the time being I`ll stay in me usual CB3 spot.

blueparrot said:
oakiecokie said:
Gray said:
The parking isn't free you pay for it in the increase, and it certainly isn't a perk when it takes 2 hrs to get out of the car park and back on to the Mancunian Way after a match.

If I had to pay that much I`d expect a fooking pint in Summerbees as a freebie also, whilst the traffic died down.

They might get that I don't know, but nobody HAS to pay that much. There will be people willing to pay that if they think the perks are worth it, as I say I haven't bothered looking, but I'm sure the club have done some research and aren't just plucking these things out of thin air.

I hope it is not the same market researchers who contributed to the City Square and Forever Blue concepts!

Tim of the Oak said:
blueparrot said:
oakiecokie said:

I hope it is not the same market researchers who contributed to the City Square and Forever Blue concepts!

c
City square may not be for everyone but is very popular and better than hanging around in muddy car parks, wasn't it a Garry Cook innovation.

I think every season ticket will be sold , average gates of over 50.000, s ,the guys who get £299 tickets are gonna hold on to them tickets for seasons to come

Tim of the Oak said:
blueparrot said:
oakiecokie said:

city square is very popular

ped said:
Tim of the Oak said:
blueparrot said:

Yep. Don't get the City Square hate at all. It's one of the best 'fan' things the club has done.

Manchester1894 said:
Sickening, even though I left my seasoncard in 2010-11 after 8 years. It was £450. It's now £620. Yes I know we had the best value seasoncards BUT this is too far now.

This article highlights how much people are being pushed to the financial limit;
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/money-saving-tips/11031461/League-table-of-Premier-League-season-ticket-costs.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/pers ... costs.html</a>

And for individual match-goers, Man City fans fork out the most at around £44 for a home game (£41 for Chelsea home fans).

How much will a match day ticket be now???

I've not bought a membership as I'd go to 3-4 matches a season now I'm a dad. I don't care what match I'd watch, but I'm not paying £25+ for a membership on top of the £45-60 odd ticket price, never mind take a 4yo and pay his membership too.

Our dearest seasoncard last season was £860... it's now £1,750. ONE SEVEN FIVE ZERO. Disgusting. The dearest seasoncard outside London. Even the rags, kings of being bastards to their fans, are left in our wake.

And of course PITCH SIDE.... dearer than the £299??? You won't even be able to see the ball on the ground.

Those £1750 tickets aren't normal season tickets. They're hospitality packages - granted, they're lower end hospitality but they're hospitality nonetheless so to group them with standard season tickets is completely and utterly wrong. My boss has 4 similar tickets paid for by work for United - the price is a bit cheaper but they don't include free parking or a free drink and the seats aren't in a prime location either - they're in one of the quadrants - unlike these ones at City.

The biggest problem I see is that the people like myself in the East stand have pretty good seats and the ones that move will probably want decent seat replacements.

I expect most will be after the same seats not the cheapest ones and i wonder how many will be available.

Also like myself and friends, we'll be looking for a block of seats together, Hopefully people in other blocks will be happy to move to cheaper seats.

I hope not but these changes may seriously backfire on the club

ManCityX said:
ped said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Yep. Don't get the City Square hate at all. It's one of the best 'fan' things the club has done.
I've brought quite a few to City square over the last 3 years, and to a person they've loved the concept of it, and its pretty well unique to City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.