Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

Eccles Blue said:
The people who are in the L2 new Premium Seats do have some advantages:

wlbr12.jpg

Parking alone is £10 per match and if it is a printed programme as opposed to the online one that is another £3 per match.

Just trying to put things into perspective a little more. Not criticising anyone. (I wouldn't mind the padded seat mind you, at my age any padding is handy!!!!) :-) I'm lucky because I don't have a massive increase in price at all.

Will the use of the word massive get me labelled a red I wonder??

i'm with you on this.
i am in 211 and am gutted that we can't use those facilites. one bloody block away.

ColinLee said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
ColinLee said:
Actually I realised (after the fact) that I made a cock up on the 30,000 seats out of 55,000 capacity bit. I forgot to add back in the away fans and the corporate blocks so it will be a bit less than 30,000. I'm at work now, so I'll update it tomorrow. The rest of it still stands.

I did something similar earlier.

For the new stand I first did it on the number of seats for home supporters. Block 314 is split home/away and I've assumed 50/50.

£299 - c2200 seats
£380 - c1200 seats
£600 - c1000 seats

I also calculate there are about 890 £380 seats pitch side and another 400 or so more at £475.

As for the "rich kids" seats I've got a lower figure. I make it about 1750 paying over a £1000.
It's probable that your figure for the "rich kids" seats is more accurate, I was using the seating plan and estimating the number of blocks in each coloured segment. I had to fudge some of the figures due to the blocks being different sizes of course. Sorry, there's no way I'm adding up individual seats, I'm not that obsessed... ;)

BTW, using my rough guide I reckon there's around 28,000 seats out of the 55,000 in the £299-£620 range on offer.

How many season tickets do we sell? Dose anyone have a clue?
In an annual report for2012/13 the full allocation was 36,500. In 2013/14 it was 36,400. I think it may have gone up since then, but it will be around that

jrb said:
I still can't believe they priced tiered the blocks.

How can you expect City fans to pay £100 more because they are one row in front of other City fans?

I accept price rises are normal per block/stand, but tiered price rises per block is madness.

Imagine paying £100 more or £100 less than the person in front of you or behind you. :-?

Its over double that mate in some areas, who the hell sits down and works these prices out?

Only read the first 8 pages but I'm well pissed off with this.
If the figures are correct then my ticket in 206 has gone from £885 (Platinum) to £1600 as it's a "Premium Seat".
The problem is that a hell of a lot of people all over the ground are facing big increases and the number of new seats won't hold all of those that want to be relocated.
As for the "Premium Seats" I hope you'll forgive me when I join with the visiting fans singing about empty seats as most of these will be empty unless we're playing the rags, Chels or Dippers.
Let's just hope they don't get first dibs on away tickets as well.

At least the cunts selling half 'n' half scarves will be happy as we appear to be aiming at the tourist market.

The tickets at Wembley for Cup Finals work exactly the same way. The front rows is the tiers are much more expensive and the view from those first couple of rows is fantastic

Some people are high earners. If you can afford it, you'll buy the best

As long as the seating price distribution reflects the incomes of City's supporter base what is the problem? Unless you just want to try and invent one

I don't mind what the prices of City's most expensive seats are. I'm interested in what I and the vast bulk of City's fans have to pay and that's perfectly reasonable.

I know some fans have been priced out of their own seats but there are very good alternatives and the stadium is being reconstructed into one of the best sporting venues in football.

The issue about ticket prices is not seasoncard prices but match day prices and tickets for away fans. That is a disgrace. I think clubs have decided that they don't want the hassle of away fans at grounds, but it's very short sighted as the biggest complaint amongst long standing fans is the decline in atmosphere at grounds.

Mine is up to 1225 don't think ill be bothering. My dads (over 65) has basically doubled as they have reduced the OAP discount in our section.

East Level 2 said:
Only read the first 8 pages but I'm well pissed off with this.
If the figures are correct then my ticket in 206 has gone from £885 (Platinum) to £1600 as it's a "Premium Seat".
The problem is that a hell of a lot of people all over the ground are facing big increases and the number of new seats won't hold all of those that want to be relocated.
As for the "Premium Seats" I hope you'll forgive me when I join with the visiting fans singing about empty seats as most of these will be empty unless we're playing the rags, Chels or Dippers.
Let's just hope they don't get first dibs on away tickets as well.

At least the c**ts selling half 'n' half scarves will be happy as we appear to be aiming at the tourist market.

Don't mean to stir it up but I think you are looking at £1,750 plus Platinum (£1,800) to stay where you are.

I am moving reluctantly so will you be the last of the 206 singers?

de niro said:
Eccles Blue said:
The people who are in the L2 new Premium Seats do have some advantages:

Parking alone is £10 per match and if it is a printed programme as opposed to the online one that is another £3 per match.

Just trying to put things into perspective a little more. Not criticising anyone. (I wouldn't mind the padded seat mind you, at my age any padding is handy!!!!) :-) I'm lucky because I don't have a massive increase in price at

i'm with you on this.
i am in 211 and am gutted that we can't use those facilites. one bloody block away.

Seems to be plenty moving out of 209 - so that might be a runner for you / your group?

Marvin said:
The tickets at Wembley for Cup Finals work exactly the same way. The front rows is the tiers are much more expensive and the view from those first couple of rows is fantastic

Some people are high earners. If you can afford it, you'll buy the best

As long as the seating price distribution reflects the incomes of City's supporter base what is the problem? Unless you just want to try and invent one

I don't mind what the prices of City's most expensive seats are. I'm interested in what I and the vast bulk of City's fans have to pay and that's perfectly reasonable.

I know some fans have been priced out of their own seats but there are very good alternatives and the stadium is being reconstructed into one of the best sporting venues in football.

The issue about ticket prices is not seasoncard prices but match day prices and tickets for away fans. That is a disgrace. I think clubs have decided that they don't want the hassle of away fans at grounds, but it's very short sighted as the biggest complaint amongst long standing fans is the decline in atmosphere at grounds.

Yes Marvin match day prices are an issue. Falling behind in the pecking order for cup finals and big away games is a bigger issue for some Blues. I'm afraid the Chelski river cruise was a game changer in ticket priority - partly because of availability but it also let us all know more about how some prestige tickets are sold.

M18CTID said:
Manchester1894 said:
Sickening, even though I left my seasoncard in 2010-11 after 8 years. It was £450. It's now £620. Yes I know we had the best value seasoncards BUT this is too far now.

This article highlights how much people are being pushed to the financial limit;
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/money-saving-tips/11031461/League-table-of-Premier-League-season-ticket-costs.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/pers ... costs.html</a>

And for individual match-goers, Man City fans fork out the most at around £44 for a home game (£41 for Chelsea home fans).

How much will a match day ticket be now???

I've not bought a membership as I'd go to 3-4 matches a season now I'm a dad. I don't care what match I'd watch, but I'm not paying £25+ for a membership on top of the £45-60 odd ticket price, never mind take a 4yo and pay his membership too.

Our dearest seasoncard last season was £860... it's now £1,750. ONE SEVEN FIVE ZERO. Disgusting. The dearest seasoncard outside London. Even the rags, kings of being bastards to their fans, are left in our wake.

And of course PITCH SIDE.... dearer than the £299??? You won't even be able to see the ball on the ground.

Those £1750 tickets aren't normal season tickets. They're hospitality packages - granted, they're lower end hospitality but they're hospitality nonetheless so to group them with standard season tickets is completely and utterly wrong. My boss has 4 similar tickets paid for by work for United - the price is a bit cheaper but they don't include free parking or a free drink and the seats aren't in a prime location either - they're in one of the quadrants - unlike these ones at City.

And he's paying to watch the Rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.