Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

dobobobo said:
ColinLee said:
dobobobo said:
Take a bow.
Take two while you're there.

For your post in this thread (the one with all the details) you deserve Miss World riding your cock.

<a class="postlink" href="http://img2-1.timeinc.net/people/i/2014/news/141229/miss-world-435.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://img2-1.timeinc.net/people/i/2014 ... ld-435.jpg</a>

East Level 2 said:
Only read the first 8 pages but I'm well pissed off with this.
If the figures are correct then my ticket in 206 has gone from £885 (Platinum) to £1600 as it's a "Premium Seat".
The problem is that a hell of a lot of people all over the ground are facing big increases and the number of new seats won't hold all of those that want to be relocated.
As for the "Premium Seats" I hope you'll forgive me when I join with the visiting fans singing about empty seats as most of these will be empty unless we're playing the rags, Chels or Dippers.
Let's just hope they don't get first dibs on away tickets as well.

At least the c**ts selling half 'n' half scarves will be happy as we appear to be aiming at the tourist market.

WRONG !!!!

My letter and brochure arrived yesterday. Beautifully presented.

However, having studied the detail, I could find no reference anywhere to blue laces.

If I have to dig a little deeper and take a pinch in the form of a £20 increase on this season - it better come with a little gift otherwise there will be trouble.

Marvin said:
ColinLee said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
I did something similar earlier.

For the new stand I first did it on the number of seats for home supporters. Block 314 is split home/away and I've assumed 50/50.

£299 - c2200 seats
£380 - c1200 seats
£600 - c1000 seats

I also calculate there are about 890 £380 seats pitch side and another 400 or so more at £475.

As for the "rich kids" seats I've got a lower figure. I make it about 1750 paying over a £1000.
It's probable that your figure for the "rich kids" seats is more accurate, I was using the seating plan and estimating the number of blocks in each coloured segment. I had to fudge some of the figures due to the blocks being different sizes of course. Sorry, there's no way I'm adding up individual seats, I'm not that obsessed... ;)

BTW, using my rough guide I reckon there's around 28,000 seats out of the 55,000 in the £299-£620 range on offer.

How many season tickets do we sell? Dose anyone have a clue?
In an annual report for2012/13 the full allocation was 36,500. In 2013/14 it was 36,400. I think it may have gone up since then, but it will be around that

I did a rough estimate yesterday for adult season ticket prices. I recon there are around 3250 seats in the new stand at £299, with a further 1500 at £380 and 1250 at £600. Plus there are just short of 1500 new seats at pitch side at £380 to £475. The additional seats in the North Stand, when extended will be similarly priced. Don't think we can actually criticise the club for overpriced season tickets. It's unfortunate that some may need to move to accommodate premium packages or other increases in price, mine didn't go up, but my sons and fathers did by £10 and £20 respectively. hav

Anyone think the second tier will look like Club Wembley empty most of the time apart from the big games

Blue Maverick said:
Anyone think the second tier will look like Club Wembley empty most of the time apart from the big games

Possibly. Might be that businesses buy those seats rather than individuals.

ColinLee said:
dobobobo said:
Petrovs left peg said:
Yep - the club have spent millions on a new stand and put a couple of corporate area in that take up some of the existing seats. Unfortunately, instead of praising the clubs investment to continue taking us forward on this magnificent recent journey, most on here are criticising the club off because they believe they have a divine right to the best seats in the house for free - probably because they went to York - or a belief that the financial strategy at the club should be based on their own personal circumstances and not the competitive environment it operates in.

Take a bow.

What a load of shit !!!

We have been at that stadium since 2003 and people have had that seat since Maine Road and the whole time at the new stadium. Now the club think they can shaft the fans it's disgusting. They have just had the biggest TV deal in history and still shaft us. They call us a community club well that's a load of bollocks !! They are wanting the champions league fans there for every game. Well it's not going to happen.

If you think it's acceptable then I feel sorry for you

mekonmcfc said:
ColinLee said:
dobobobo said:
Take a bow.

What a load of shit !!!

We have been at that stadium since 2003 and people have had that seat since Maine Road and the whole time at the new stadium. Now the club think they can shaft the fans it's disgusting. They have just had the biggest TV deal in history and still shaft us. They call us a community club well that's a load of bollocks !! They are wanting the champions league fans there for every game. Well it's not going to happen.

I agree,it's incredible how some will defend the club to the hilt no matter what they do. Totally bizarre.

ManCityX said:
Blue Maverick said:

Possibly. Might be that businesses buy those seats rather than individuals.

I think the £1600 plus seats you may be right. However, I also think any unsold will just become premium match day corporate. People would probably pay £80 plus for a one off game with parking, pint and access to bar etc. especially tourists.

I think the end ones with 3 free games thrown in and programme some people will just stay or some of the £1750 displaced lot may move along a bit as it's only about £200 more than they pay now.

mekonmcfc said:
ColinLee said:
dobobobo said:
Take a bow.

What a load of shit !!!

If you pay the going rate for your precious little seat you can stay there. Otherwise, stop whingeing and move

And before anyone starts labelling me an "I'm alright jack" - I am moving myself as my season ticket no longer represents value for money, you just won't see my crying about it on an internet forum. Me and my mates have built up friendships with the guys around us over the years and it's a top laugh so it's a shame to move, but I'm sure the same will happen over the next few years in our new spot. Life moves on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.