Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

The Fat el Hombre said:
mekonmcfc said:
ColinLee said:
Take two while you're there.

What a load of shit !!!

We have been at that stadium since 2003 and people have had that seat since Maine Road and the whole time at the new stadium. Now the club think they can shaft the fans it's disgusting. They have just had the biggest TV deal in history and still shaft us. They call us a community club well that's a load of bollocks !! They are wanting the champions league fans there for every game. Well it's not going to happen.

If you think it's acceptable then I feel sorry for you

If you pay the going rate for your precious little seat you can stay there. Otherwise, stop whingeing and move

And before anyone starts labelling me an "I'm alright jack" - I am moving myself as my season ticket no longer represents value for money, you just won't see my crying about it on an internet forum. Me and my mates have built up friendships with the guys around us over the years and it's a top laugh so it's a shame to move, but I'm sure the same will happen over the next few years in our new spot. Life moves on

I pity you !!

You know nothing about me or where I sit but you come out with statements like that ... Suppose you're one of those tits that would pay to watch the grass grow if it's blue

The Fat el Hombre said:
mekonmcfc said:
ColinLee said:
Take two while you're there.

What a load of shit !!!

We have been at that stadium since 2003 and people have had that seat since Maine Road and the whole time at the new stadium. Now the club think they can shaft the fans it's disgusting. They have just had the biggest TV deal in history and still shaft us. They call us a community club well that's a load of bollocks !! They are wanting the champions league fans there for every game. Well it's not going to happen.

If you pay the going rate for your precious little seat you can stay there. Otherwise, stop whingeing and move

And before anyone starts labelling me an "I'm alright jack" - I am moving myself as my season ticket no longer represents value for money, you just won't see my crying about it on an internet forum. Me and my mates have built up friendships with the guys around us over the years and it's a top laugh so it's a shame to move, but I'm sure the same will happen over the next few years in our new spot. Life moves on

Is the correct answer.I`d love to know how many of these wailing babes are actually non ST Holders ?

oakiecokie said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
mekonmcfc said:
What a load of shit !!!

Is the correct answer.I`d love to know how many of these wailing babes are actually non ST Holders ?

Why would a non ST holder complain about increases ?

mekonmcfc said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
mekonmcfc said:
What a load of shit !!!

I pity you !!

Why do you pity him ? He`s not after sympathy and as he says he also has to move.The seat you have is NOT your personal property and if you`re not happy with the situation then you have the right to move.So what ? Its happened to me in the past,I`m also paying more than last season but life still goes on.

oakiecokie said:
mekonmcfc said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

I pity you !!

Why do you pity him ? He`s not after sympathy and as he says he also has to move.The seat you have is NOT your personal property and if you`re not happy with the situation then you have the right to move.So what ? Its happened to me in the past,I`m also paying more than last season but life still goes on.

Where will it end ?

mekonmcfc said:
oakiecokie said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Why would a non ST holder complain about increases ?

Oh believe me there are people on this thread who don`t but still have a gripe over anything and everything in what City are trying to do.

I'm in 216 but it's the side of the block that hasn't become corporate. I'm going to relocate because I feel it'll ruin what little of an atmosphere we have up there. I also think we'll be gently squeezed out when they expand. Thankfully we can relocate online so there's no phones to get through on or an unnecessary trip to Manchester purely to have somewhere to sit.

Goodness knows what it'll be like in a couple of years...

mekonmcfc said:
oakiecokie said:
mekonmcfc said:
I pity you !!

Where will it end ?

It will never end thats just a fact.We may get the odd season where prices are frozen but at the end of the day we will all pay more,irrespective of what our income is.Now if players wages were ever capped then we may see a change (and I`m not just talking about City here).

Everyone knew it was coming, dont get what all the whinging's about.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Everyone knew it was coming, dont get what all the whinging's about.

As you say EAT,its been on the cards for some 3+ years,so its hardly a bombshell.I just think some people bury their head in the sand hoping its going to go away.
I sincerely have sympathy for all fans who will be hit the hardest ie family groups,or those with little income to play about with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.