Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Everyone knew it was coming, dont get what all the whinging's about.

I don't think some were expecting an increase of 50% for ordinary areas. I certainly wasn't thinking about relocating from 216 but half of the block becoming corporate is instigating a move. I think we're being gently shunted out over time.

The Fat el Hombre said:
mekonmcfc said:
ColinLee said:
Take two while you're there.

What a load of shit !!!

We have been at that stadium since 2003 and people have had that seat since Maine Road and the whole time at the new stadium. Now the club think they can shaft the fans it's disgusting. They have just had the biggest TV deal in history and still shaft us. They call us a community club well that's a load of bollocks !! They are wanting the champions league fans there for every game. Well it's not going to happen.

If you think it's acceptable then I feel sorry for you

If you pay the going rate for your precious little seat you can stay there. Otherwise, stop whingeing and move

And before anyone starts labelling me an "I'm alright jack" - I am moving myself as my season ticket no longer represents value for money, you just won't see my crying about it on an internet forum. Me and my mates have built up friendships with the guys around us over the years and it's a top laugh so it's a shame to move, but I'm sure the same will happen over the next few years in our new spot. Life moves on

Spot on.

oakiecokie said:
mekonmcfc said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
If you pay the going rate for your precious little seat you can stay there. Otherwise, stop whingeing and move

And before anyone starts labelling me an "I'm alright jack" - I am moving myself as my season ticket no longer represents value for money, you just won't see my crying about it on an internet forum. Me and my mates have built up friendships with the guys around us over the years and it's a top laugh so it's a shame to move, but I'm sure the same will happen over the next few years in our new spot. Life moves on

I pity you !!

Why do you pity him ? He`s not after sympathy and as he says he also has to move.The seat you have is NOT your personal property and if you`re not happy with the situation then you have the right to move.So what ? Its happened to me in the past,I`m also paying more than last season but life still goes on.

Also spot on.

Fuck me some people have to move house because of developments.

It's a fucking seat! And those affected have known about it for years.

I think it is fair to say some of us have been surprised by the prices. That's reasonable IMHO.

When we were criticising £62 tickets at Arsenal that was OK on here but questioning £95 tickets at the Etihad isn't OK for some strange reason?

Also, next Sunday's Derby at the swamp could be the last for a number of Blues, as the extra corporates may well have their pick of the tickets!

dobobobo said:
oakiecokie said:
mekonmcfc said:
I pity you !!

Why do you pity him ? He`s not after sympathy and as he says he also has to move.The seat you have is NOT your personal property and if you`re not happy with the situation then you have the right to move.So what ? Its happened to me in the past,I`m also paying more than last season but life still goes on.

Also spot on.

What have we known about for years ? Are employed by the club ?

Tim of the Oak said:
I think it is fair to say some of us have been surprised by the prices. That's reasonable IMHO.

When we were criticising £62 tickets at Arsenal that was OK on here but questioning £95 tickets at the Etihad isn't OK for some strange reason?

Also, next Sunday's Derby at the swamp could be the last for a number of Blues, as the extra corporates may well have their pick of the tickets!

Are we charging away fans that much now?

Tim of the Oak said:

RE: Swamp tickets

Don't wind yourself up about something that hasn't happened. You'll just drive yourself crazy.

mekonmcfc said:
dobobobo said:
oakiecokie said:

Also spot on.

The club sent out letters to those who were affected. As I understand it they've known for four years. There's been ample threads on the corporate development. So, anyone who didn't know by now must of buried their head in the sand.

Tim of the Oak said:

At least get it into context !! Those people who decide to stump up that amount,just don`t get a seat,as well you know.The prices for those seats in L2 are basically a Corporate type package and NOT a bog standard price.We will still be one of the cheapest clubs.

dobobobo said:
mekonmcfc said:
dobobobo said:
Also spot on.

The club sent out letters to those who were affected. As I understand it they've known for four years. There's been ample threads on the corporate development. So, anyone who didn't know by now must of buried their head in the sand.

Have I missed something ? Has this thread become exclusively about a few blocks in CB 2 ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.