Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

Davs 19 said:
dobobobo said:
mekonmcfc said:
What have we known about for years ? Are employed by the club ?

The club sent out letters to those who were affected. As I understand it they've known for four years. There's been ample threads on the corporate development. So, anyone who didn't know by now must of buried their head in the sand.

Have I missed something ? Has this thread become exclusively about a few blocks in CB 2 ?

More or less. ;)

dobobobo said:
Tim of the Oak said:
I think it is fair to say some of us have been surprised by the prices. That's reasonable IMHO.

When we were criticising £62 tickets at Arsenal that was OK on here but questioning £95 tickets at the Etihad isn't OK for some strange reason?

Also, next Sunday's Derby at the swamp could be the last for a number of Blues, as the extra corporates may well have their pick of the tickets!

Are we charging away fans that much now?

Closer to £60 for away fans and I take your point.

iIRC the letter from the Club's admin talked of from £1,150 so some Blues were surprised with yesterday's news. After a day to digest this info, most seem to have got their heads round having to move seats - but it could have been handled better.

No it is now about those who are ok telling those with concerns that they are moaning, whinging fuckers who should shut up or fuck off.

Usual stuff.

oakiecokie said:
Davs 19 said:
dobobobo said:
The club sent out letters to those who were affected. As I understand it they've known for four years. There's been ample threads on the corporate development. So, anyone who didn't know by now must of buried their head in the sand.

Have I missed something ? Has this thread become exclusively about a few blocks in CB 2 ?

More or less. ;)

Bugger. I wanted to have another woman about year on year inflation busting increases averaging over 9% a year ;.)

Tim of the Oak said:
dobobobo said:
Tim of the Oak said:
I think it is fair to say some of us have been surprised by the prices. That's reasonable IMHO.

When we were criticising £62 tickets at Arsenal that was OK on here but questioning £95 tickets at the Etihad isn't OK for some strange reason?

Also, next Sunday's Derby at the swamp could be the last for a number of Blues, as the extra corporates may well have their pick of the tickets!

iIRC the letter from the Club's admin talked of from £1,150 so some Blues were surprised with yesterday's news. After a day to digest this info, most seem to have got their heads round having to move seats - but it could have been handled better.

How the hell do you make that out ??
Its another 7 weeks before the season ends so the club have notified one and all,way in advance,so that those people who it will hit the hardest,can think about their options.
What would you suggest that would have been "better handled" ?

Tim of the Oak said:
dobobobo said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Yep by those moaning about a very small section of seats that were marked four years ago.

mayo31 said:
No it is now about those who are ok telling those with concerns that they are moaning, whinging fuckers who should shut up or fuck off.

Usual stuff.
We've been the most loyal fans imaginable over the last 40 or so years. We've put up with shit owners, shit players and shit performances for most of it and still turned out in large numbers to support our team.

And now, when things are going well and we're successful, many of those people have been cast aside in favour of the wealthy corporate market, who are only interested in sheeling out because of the success. Whatever else the owners have done for us, it stinks and I believe people are quite entitled to moan.

mayo31 said:

Usual stuff.

Just like all those who bashed the keyboard about the ticket prices for the group stage of Champions League at home this season because there was no bundle offer. All three tickets cost in total a £100 (level 3 as an example), that total cost was the same as the ticket bundle the season before.*

I'm all for people expressing dislike at the price of football and directing at the club, but too many on this thread after been blowing it way out of proportion.

EDIT: So my point is people were making out the price was a disgrace and the club didn't care about the fans. When the fact is they didn't bother to look in detail and find that the price didn't go up.

Tim of the Oak said:
de niro said:
Eccles Blue said:
The people who are in the L2 new Premium Seats do have some advantages:

Parking alone is £10 per match and if it is a printed programme as opposed to the online one that is another £3 per match.

Just trying to put things into perspective a little more. Not criticising anyone. (I wouldn't mind the padded seat mind you, at my age any padding is handy!!!!) :-) I'm lucky because I don't have a massive increase in price at

i'm with you on this.
i am in 211 and am gutted that we can't use those facilites. one bloody block away.

Seems to be plenty moving out of 209 - so that might be a runner for you / your group?

i want to keep my own seats though. we are like 8 seats away from the posh bit.we as a family had a natter about it and the others dont want to pay the difference. i would as its our hobby, non of us drink that much, dont smoke etc so could manage the new prices. even if it meant not going to away games. well domestic games, i'd always try and do the euro games home and away.

oakiecokie said:
Tim of the Oak said:
dobobobo said:

How the hell do you make that out ??
Its another 7 weeks before the season ends so the club have notified one and all,way in advance,so that those people who it will hit the hardest,can think about their options.
What would you suggest that would have been "better handled" ?

Good WUM. Seven weeks is Sweet FA when you've been cheering on your team for 40 years. I'll move seats and continue to get behind the Blues!

PB made the point earlier on that the price hikes could have been phased and that was clearly an option

Also, it would have been a little bit of courtesy for the Club's staff to phone the people who are most affected

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.