Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

bluedanza said:
Posed this question earlier but it got lost in the frenzy
I'm being asked to stump up 1225 quid to stay put in 209, will I still get turfed out to accommodate the 'uefa family' like the last 2 Barca matches?
I think that is a question you need to ask the club, my opinion is that they are deliberately trying to price people out of these areas so that they can fill them with sponsors such as the so called 'uefa family'. the club know most will move, leaving them room.

PS - we haven't qualified for the CL yet, so its possible it might not be an issue next season.

bluedanza said:
Posed this question earlier but it got lost in the frenzy
I'm being asked to stump up 1225 quid to stay put in 209, will I still get turfed out to accommodate the 'uefa family' like the last 2 Barca matches?

Yes unless the UEFA family get bored with coming. My tickets in 206 were made available to me again (after I'd been relocated to 106) for the less prestigious Champs League game vs Moscow - that attracted fewer hangers on!

I'd be disappointed if the club were hoping the current hoi polloi would shift to make way for bigger wallets

In practice though it's looking that's likely.
A quick straw poll of those I know in that block and all 6 are relocating

If the club got the work completed by the end of the season so we knew what the 93.20 suite was about then people would have a better idea of what they're signing up for

bluedanza said:
I'd be disappointed if the club were hoping the current hoi polloi would shift to make way for bigger wallets

If the club got the work completed by the end of the season so we knew what the 93.20 suite was about then people would have a better idea of what they're signing up for

It would also be interesting to know if these bars could be classified in a way that allowed us to get a drink at half time in a Champs League game. Maybe wishful thinking on my part!

Tim of the Oak said:
bluedanza said:

It would also be interesting to know if these bars could be classified in a way that allowed us to get a drink at half time in a Champs League game. Maybe wishful thinking on my part!
That would definitely make it worth it

bluedanza said:
It is what it is, City are a country mile behind any other club with our aspirations, in terms of corporate facilities and seats, so they were always going to expand it. The new upper tiers at both ends will allow this to take place, allowing cheaper tickets for those of us who they see as loyal, and the club get the best of both worlds, far more corporate or day tripper types, while holding onto the majority of the fan base. losing a small few, who view a seat they rent, as their own property won't worry the club. Most in the areas will move out, leaving the club to fill the void with high spenders, the few that stay will give the club more of their hard earned, so win win.

Those that move will contribute the same or less by moving, but at the same time, will vacate seats so that they can expand the 'customer' base, again win win.

For those that decide to move, they can have the same priced or cheaper seats, win win for them too.

For those that decide its too much, as a few in this thread have said, then its their loss, and all over a seat position.

I've been called "all right jack" for this opinion, and saying "its only a seat", fine, but I'll still be watching City live next season, and will hopefully have made it cheaper for myself, win win for me, my lad, and a mate, so yes, I'll be all right, and in the next few years I look forward to watching City bring through some of their own to be at the top of world football, and all at a cheaper cost than watching us win the league twice in three years. Win win as far as I see it.

cleavers said:
bluedanza said:
It is what it is, City are a country mile behind any other club with our aspirations, in terms of corporate facilities and seats, so they were always going to expand it. The new upper tiers at both ends will allow this to take place, allowing cheaper tickets for those of us who they see as loyal, and the club get the best of both worlds, far more corporate or day tripper types, while holding onto the majority of the fan base. losing a small few, who view a seat they rent, as their own property won't worry the club. Most in the areas will move out, leaving the club to fill the void with high spenders, the few that stay will give the club more of their hard earned, so win win.

Those that move will contribute the same or less by moving, but at the same time, will vacate seats so that they can expand the 'customer' base, again win win.

For those that decide to move, they can have the same priced or cheaper seats, win win for them too.

For those that decide its too much, as a few in this thread have said, then its their loss, and all over a seat position.

I've been called "all right jack" for this opinion, and saying "its only a seat", fine, but I'll still be watching City live next season, and will hopefully have made it cheaper for myself, win win for me, my lad, and a mate, so yes, I'll be all right, and in the next few years I look forward to watching City bring through some of their own to be at the top of world football, and all at a cheaper cost than watching us win the league twice in three years. Win win as far as I see it.

Made up for you,Win Win indeed .
Non so blind as those who cannot see. Shakes head and exits.

I suppose I am lucky my seat has only gone up 50 pounds..... Premium seats don't seem so premium to me - for 1750 you get access to a bar one drink and car parking which is worth 175 - I think they should at least feed you at half time for that price.... This is one of the prices we have to pay for being who we are now ... The prawn sandwich brigade has finally landed...

the more i read this thread the more i consider myself very lucky to escape the cull. i thought i wanted bar facilities etc but to be told you are having them or move would annoy me. if i move from my seat it will be MY choice, and that will come because my eyes are getting worse. so i may take up the posh seats but it will be on the half way like, i wont spend 1500 quid if i can't see the other end :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.