Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

blueparrot said:
There is a second exclusive period after the normal relocation for L2 refugees so they could wait and move into your seats it's only after this second L2 relocation the waiting list gets a chance.
Unless I've read it wrong, isn't that after we've started paying though ? I didn't read it that carefully as I know what I want to do anyway.

cleavers said:
blueparrot said:
There is a second exclusive period after the normal relocation for L2 refugees so they could wait and move into your seats it's only after this second L2 relocation the waiting list gets a chance.
Unless I've read it wrong, isn't that after we've started paying though ? I didn't read it that carefully as I know what I want to do anyway.

I don't know I'm going off the procedure in the FAQ for the waiting list which was
Renewals
L2 relocation
Relocation everyone else
2nd L2 relocation
Waiting list.

Corky said:
oakiecokie said:
Corky said:
I have a feeling it will end up a bit of a 'City Circle' in the end.

You think it wont happen ?? !!

Club gets greedy and overestimates the demand for luxury products again. There was along waiting list when we moved to CoMS in the first season, then we were 8k short after a few seasons.

Think you`ll find that we have a far far superior team than we did all those years ago.We have proven time and time again we can sell out even in FA Cup games so I`ve no concerns about us falling short.

Not received my letter about whats happening yet but have read the posts on here and im hoping that i can get a £299 ticket again as being out of work it is the only way i can actually afford one.
I feel for the fans who are being priced out of their normal seats as many fans like to sit in same seats for years and have mates and family there.
As i go to the match alone it doesnt affect me where i sit as im always surrounded by blues and most blues are great and make you feel welcome.
The club do need to make sure they dont price out the fans who have supported them for many years ( got my season ticket in 1975 when i left school and started work), i know many fans are struggling with the cost already and any increase makes it so much harder. If i had to pay on a match by match basis i would probably get to 4 or 5 league games and even then it would probably not be cat a games.

peoffrey said:
I'm in 216 but it's the side of the block that hasn't become corporate. I'm going to relocate because I feel it'll ruin what little of an atmosphere we have up there. I also think we'll be gently squeezed out when they expand. Thankfully we can relocate online so there's no phones to get through on or an unnecessary trip to Manchester purely to have somewhere to sit.

Goodness knows what it'll be like in a couple of years...

That's a good point. I too am in 216 and I'm hoping that what you've suggested could happen isn't the case. I like the view and you're near the away fans so there's a bit of atmosphere but, it's still a seat behind the goal and not one with a side view, which is seen as a premium view by the club.

Surely like those in the Colin Bell stand level two we'll be given adequate notice of pending increases to our Season Tickets if they do decide to have corporate all round the middle tier. Also given adequate options for relocation too??

I'll not be relocating this season either way as I still see the price as decent value for 216.

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
Marvin said:
In an annual report for2012/13 the full allocation was 36,500. In 2013/14 it was 36,400. I think it may have gone up since then, but it will be around that

I did a rough estimate yesterday for adult season ticket prices. I recon there are around 3250 seats in the new stand at £299, with a further 1500 at £380 and 1250 at £600. Plus there are just short of 1500 new seats at pitch side at £380 to £475. The additional seats in the North Stand, when extended will be similarly priced. Don't think we can actually criticise the club for overpriced season tickets. It's unfortunate that some may need to move to accommodate premium packages or other increases in price, mine didn't go up, but my sons and fathers did by £10 and £20 respectively. hav

Agree with the sentiment but you are over estimating on the numbers because away supporters are in there as well.

Good point, i didn't exclude the away fan figures, but its still a lot of reasonably priced seats.

RACHACE said:
peoffrey said:
I'm in 216 but it's the side of the block that hasn't become corporate. I'm going to relocate because I feel it'll ruin what little of an atmosphere we have up there. I also think we'll be gently squeezed out when they expand. Thankfully we can relocate online so there's no phones to get through on or an unnecessary trip to Manchester purely to have somewhere to sit.

That's a good point. I too am in 216 and I'm hoping that what you've suggested could happen isn't the case. I like the view and you're near the away fans so there's a bit of atmosphere but, it's still a seat behind the goal and not one with a side view, which is seen as a premium view by the club.

Surely like those in the Colin Bell stand level two we'll be given adequate notice of pending increases to our Season Tickets if they do decide to have corporate all round the middle tier. Also given adequate options for relocation too??

I'll not be relocating this season either way as I still see the price as decent value for 216.
I don't think anyone in 216 that will become corporate has posted, but I wonder if they ever had letters, and if they're just being relocated anyway (or was it part of the away section) ?

I'm in 211, and I'm going to move, as I think all level 2 will eventually become corporate if the demand is there (and I think it will be), plus other reasons too.

cleavers said:
RACHACE said:
peoffrey said:

I don't think anyone in 216 that will become corporate has posted, but I wonder if they ever had letters, and if they're just being relocated anyway (or was it part of the away section) ?

I'm in 211, and I'm going to move, as I think all level 2 will eventually become corporate if the demand is there (and I think it will be), plus other reasons too.

It seems odd to have a hospitality block there as the way fans will get it for some cup games.

Corky said:
It seems odd to have a hospitality block there as the way fans will get it for some cup games.
I suspect that its seating for the patrons of the restaurant that will be between the second and third levels, can't remember what it used to be called when it was above the second, but the seats were either side.

Also the away fans will all go in level three, so it won't be affected.

Posed this question earlier but it got lost in the frenzy
I'm being asked to stump up 1225 quid to stay put in 209, will I still get turfed out to accommodate the 'uefa family' like the last 2 Barca matches?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.