Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

mashipx said:
GUTTED!!! i signed my youngest onto the the waiting list the day after the invite link to sign up was sent out. I filled in his details and approved for payment off £100 deposit to be taken.
Just been told this week payment didnt process and so payment wasnt taken. Even tho his name is in the system as member due the process of me signing him up for payment. He now has to go on a further 2 year waiting list... GUTTED!! Why didnt they inform me of failure of payment.
I wonder if this has happened to anyone else??
Why hadn't you noticed the £100 deposit was not taken?

Gray said:
mashipx said:
GUTTED!!! i signed my youngest onto the the waiting list the day after the invite link to sign up was sent out. I filled in his details and approved for payment off £100 deposit to be taken.
Just been told this week payment didnt process and so payment wasnt taken. Even tho his name is in the system as member due the process of me signing him up for payment. He now has to go on a further 2 year waiting list... GUTTED!! Why didnt they inform me of failure of payment.

I was thinking that too

our renewal pack has finally arrived and relocation is Sat 18th. I assume those who can relocate this Tuesday are people who are being forced to move?

bluwilpgs said:
Some people seem to have already relocated and moved their seats, yet most people seem to be next Tuesday including me. Why have some already had the chance to relocate? Is it based on present location, loyalty points, shoe size etc.?

Moved this morning due to receiving letter THURSDAY of last week saying my + 2 lads seats no longer exists in 212 due to the segregation area being changed! Der they could have had the decency to pre warn us MONTHS ago. Thanks internal staff! Absolute shambles as per usual. Always has been, always will be in my books. At least we will be there:)

Wafty Cranker said:
I Live In A Blue House said:
Blues being as witty & fun as per usual, I suggest a chorus of "MY WAY" be belted out before the end of the season:
Here's a taster: "& now the end is near, it's time to face, the final curtain" All those that have been booted out of THEIR SEAT! Includes me 10 years in South Stand 212:(

At least I leave as a CHAMPION:)

Why are people being moved from 212?

Apparently something to do with changes with the segregation according to the letter received!

beano46 said:
my renewal told me that I had to relocate from 212 and chose a new seat from 0900 today but the the online system has just allowed me to reserve my seat in 212.

Seriously Beano? Ffs I don't believe this club @ times!!!!!!!! We have moved PITCHSIDE next to away fans 114. Don't like the sound of it but the lads chose. Another move is possible in my case!

This whole ticket exhange thing is a farce, why not just refund the fucking money into
people's accounts straight away?

mancityvstoke said:
Gray said:
mashipx said:

I was thinking that too

I doubt most people know their balance to the nearest £100 and I wouldn't normally check a payment had been taken if I was told it had been taken. The merchant would normally inform the customer in these rare cases.

Corky said:
mancityvstoke said:
Gray said:

I was thinking that too

I doubt most people know their balance to the nearest £100 and I wouldn't normally check a payment had been taken if I was told it had been taken. The merchant would normally inform the customer in these rare cases.

I'd notice.........I'd also make sure if it was important to me.

I also keep records of what I spend and check this against bank records on line. I've always been security conscious when it comes to my dosh.

Had to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.