Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

mancityvstoke said:
Corky said:
mancityvstoke said:
I was thinking that too

I doubt most people know their balance to the nearest £100 and I wouldn't normally check a payment had been taken if I was told it had been taken. The merchant would normally inform the customer in these rare cases.

I'd notice.........I'd also make sure if it was important to me
i'd notice if it was 100p never mine 100 pounds

squirtyflower said:
mancityvstoke said:
Corky said:
I doubt most people know their balance to the nearest £100 and I wouldn't normally check a payment had been taken if I was told it had been taken. The merchant would normally inform the customer in these rare cases.

exactly a ton is a lot of dosh

squirtyflower said:
mancityvstoke said:
Corky said:

I suppose 2 skin flints represent most people :)

Corky said:
squirtyflower said:
mancityvstoke said:

Fiscally careful thankyou.............mr moneybags CITY

squirtyflower said:
mancityvstoke said:
Corky said:

Fiscally careful thankyou.............mr moneybags CITY
my dad always said 'careful Christian'

At least now we know where to go when we need to............ er ......BORROW a hundred quid....he'll forget about it a week later

My mate Corky................good lad.

squirtyflower said:
mancityvstoke said:
Corky said:

So would I! I have to now what money I have at all times. Blimey, I don't know anyone who doesn't realise when they are £100 better off than they should/thought they'd be!

daveyboybluemoon said:
We have been forced to move from 216 due to the new seats for the Legends lounge which i gutted about as i love my seat.

Anyway could do it from 9am this morning & was done by 9:06 after a quick play on the seat viewer. The seat viewer was great because in my head i wanted an aisle seat on the front row of the new tier but you see that part of the pitch is blocked becauase the barrier at the front goes up where the steps are. moved a few seats along, job done.

The process seemed really easy online but i apprciate that the volume of people trying to move is probably not as many as next week

So after 2 Premier League titles sat in 216 it's an eforced goodby & hello to the front row of 315.... Fingers crossed its just as lucky!

Same here mate!
Have been in 216 since we moved from Maine Road.
The lad is now 21 and this is his first year as an adult sc holder so we've also gone up a tier into 315 on row L which is the first row of the £380 seats.
He was umming and rrrring about paying the £620 to stay where we were but now our hand has been forced and we can both afford it and sit together.
We must have been caught right on the limit of where they've drawn the invisible line between the new hospitality and the existing seats in 216 because My seat number was 433 and is inside the hospitality and my mate sits 3 seats to my left and is not caught by it!
I like to make some noise and get behind the lads (there aren't many now in 216) but I would suspect that this corporate area will now signal the end of any atmosphere in 216 so I'll see how it goes up in the semi gods next season!

Was going to move anyway but found out an hour ago the Mrs is pregnant so it might have to be the £299 seats for us both!

Kennedy_probably_has said:
Was going to move anyway but found out an hour ago the Mrs is pregnant so it might have to be the £299 seats for us both![/

Congratulations BLUE:) Keep it in the Family:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.